Paulding.com

I have 3 GT color hats $5 each. Im using my cell phone as a camera bc my camera broke so the pictures arent good but these are the styles I have and it is navy/gold.

354175509_121%38%3097781_01.jpg

a pair of creme/tan color slippers in a size 5/6 (fun fur and acrylic)

354175719_121%38%3098504_01.jpg

a pair of green/multi color slippers size 8/9 (fun fur and acrylic)

SLIPPERS.jpg

I will be adding stuff throughout the weekend too :)

Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have Tonas pink brimmed hat, LL's ear warmers, Jess valentine stocking cap,ls119s slippers, gummibearz pink hat and gee tees pink stocking cap....let me know if I have left anyone off :)

eh...hmmmmmm.....pink, fuzzy....ring any bells? :p

yes it rang a bell in my head about 1 hr ago when I saw the other pink fuzzy :ph34r: It will be done tomorrow! Your poor girls.....I hope their memory is like mine and they dont remember until I bring it by :lol:

I have 3 GT color hats $5 each. Im using my cell phone as a camera bc my camera broke so the pictures arent good but these are the styles I have and it is navy/gold.

354175509_121%38%3097781_01.jpg

a pair of creme/tan color slippers in a size 5/6 (fun fur and acrylic)

354175719_121%38%3098504_01.jpg

a pair of green/multi color slippers size 8/9 (fun fur and acrylic)

SLIPPERS.jpg

I will be adding stuff throughout the weekend too :)

Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have Tonas pink brimmed hat, LL's ear warmers, Jess valentine stocking cap,ls119s slippers, gummibearz pink hat and gee tees pink stocking cap....let me know if I have left anyone off :)

SLIPPERS.jpg

I so love these....To cute

You need to pm Jess575--you're missing one hat--she has four kids.... :lol: She got two tonight and one ordered, but she needs one more.

They're still deciding what else they want. The big girls loved the hats I brought home tonight, but now they want them in different colors. :rolleyes:

They're still deciding what else they want. The big girls loved the hats I brought home tonight, but now they want them in different colors. :rolleyes:

I kinda thought a pink one with a black stripe at the band like the orange and blue ones she had would look cute on the girls--and for b-I think black with (?) color--and you wanted that pink red white one to be pink at the bottom, white in the middle, and red on top right?

Edited by LibertyLady
You need to pm Jess575--you're missing one hat--she has four kids.... :lol: She got two tonight and one ordered, but she needs one more.

Im lucky to keep up with how many kids I have.... :lol:

Im so glad they liked them :wub:

I had a blast meeting all of you (LL again). Im still in shock that my sarah remembered your name. I guess she doesnt get the memory from me :rofl: i hope you guys didnt get into too much trouble with the husbands :)

I also forgot to ask Ls what size slipper she needs :wacko: I will also look for a pattern for the other slipper she was talking about.

Ok My dh is home so I will see if he can help me get better pics of the things I have left right now.

Gah! I think I want a fuzzy pom pom hat w/ ear flaps....for me :ninja: :lol:

Just let me know :D

I laughed when I first saw the request for this hat but when I was done and tried it on I just loved it! I guess Im not into the trends so after the pcommer asked for this style hat and i made it I was at american eagle and saw the same style hat for $22 :o

My girls have been wearing their slippers daily!! They love them :D

awwww :wub: I am so happy.....and jealous :lol: I still havent made a pair for me :(

Here is a better pic of the GT hat (dark blue/gold) The styles are actually the ones in the first post this is just to give you a better idea of the color. :)

tech.jpg

Here is another hat I have in dk brown and creme ring near the brim

354243794_1218334050_01.jpg

354244343_1218336121_01.jpg

awwww :wub: I am so happy.....and jealous :lol: I still havent made a pair for me :(

Here is a better pic of the GT hat (dark blue/gold) The styles are actually the ones in the first post this is just to give you a better idea of the color. :)

tech.jpg

Here is another hat I have in dk brown and creme ring near the brim

354243794_1218334050_01.jpg

354244343_1218336121_01.jpg

I love love love this!!!

Just let me know :D

I laughed when I first saw the request for this hat but when I was done and tried it on I just loved it! I guess Im not into the trends so after the pcommer asked for this style hat and i made it I was at american eagle and saw the same style hat for $22 :o

Glad I came back to this topic! I'm so sending you a PM :lol:

What sizes are the GT hats? I have a 2 yr old and a month old...would they fit them? Hubby is a HUGE Tech fan!

I just love hat sizing, lol I tried these on my 1 yr old and my 7 yr old and it fit both of them. So I know it will fit your 2 yr old but I dont know about the 1 month old. I know we could make one smaller just in case. Just let me know :)