Paulding.com

going over 95 mph on 278 going toward the QT. On 61 now. 173 is chasing him. Asking for assistance. Passed windale road. Black and blue motorcycle with a yellow tag. Turning on something ? aiken road. Might of been John Aiken. Lost sight of him. Called off.

going over 95 mph on 278 going toward the QT. On 61 now. 173 is chasing him. Asking for assistance. Passed windale road. Black and blue motorcycle with a yellow tag. Turning on something ? aiken road. Might of been John Aiken. Lost sight of him. Called off.

Well if they have a descritption and a tag...they'll find em.

I wonder what the wind chill factor was at 95mph? Dang ... that guy's a glutton for punishment.

pubby

If your dressed right its not a problem. I rode into work tonight at 2200 hours and will ride home around 0530 in the morning. People who pull stunts like that on bikes give the rest of us a bad name.Hope they catch him/her.

I wonder what the wind chill factor was at 95mph? Dang ... that guy's a glutton for punishment.

pubby

It would of been about 36-37 degrees, giving a temp of about 52 degrees during the day. Above 50-60mph the speed affects wind chill less.

Edited by ihave2dogs