Paulding.com

everything in store 50% off our discounted price except

I will be trying to find a way to get down there Friday. I LOVE your store and this sale makes it even more inviting!!!

Great We will be open till 7 pm. ;)

I just went to amazing variety and got some GREAT deals! It was my first time but i will be back!!

Sorry I missed you Glade you got the diapers!

I will have to catch this sale on Saturday .... I don't get off work until 4:30....

We will be open till 7pm on Sat.

I bought a ton more like my girls spent my money but saved a lot...

Where can you buy 6 bottles of Veet w/bladeless razor, 3 bottles of Huggies detangler, a box of 10 earrings, and nail decals for $13?

Did you get all of the veet? I had one but put it back and then decided i was going to go back and get one. Have you ever used them before ? Do they work?

Here is what i walked out with :)

2 packs of diapers

1 bottle of huggies baby wash

3 onesies

1 pair of baby capris (they look like regular pants on my lil girl..lol)

3 pair of earrings

1 magazine

1 book

14 bucks! that's a deal! And it really feels like i left something out!

There were two boxes of spaghetti strap shirts. How much are those regular? I need some but prob won't be able to get back out there until after next pay day! Too bad i will miss the rest of the sale! :(

Edited by Living and luving it
Did you get all of the veet? I had one but put it back and then decided i was going to go back and get one. Have you ever used them before ? Do they work?

2 packs of diapers

3 onesies

3 pair of earrings

1 magazine

1 book

There were two boxes of spaghetti strap shirts. How much are those regular? I need some but prob won't be able to get back out there until after next pay day! Too bad i will miss the rest of the sale! :(

I love going to Amazing Variety! I got a lot of things for Christmas there...including an enchanting barbie that I forgot to give Shelby until yesterday! I hid it so well, I forgot where I had hidden it at! :lol: :lol:

Scarlet

2 packs of diapers

3 onesies

3 pair of earrings

1 magazine

1 book

No, we didn't get all the Veet. There were at least 10 packs left. I don't use the Veet. I don't have time to wait for it to do it's thing.