Paulding.com

mva with injuries Lakeview road close to Macland

Can you advise landing zone of bird. No lz established at this time. Telling this to Emery 5.

Little confusing here. First they were asking who was in command. Then asked about Emery flight(personally from the emery bird) for landing zone and the command stated the bird was only on standby, they had Rescue Air. I believe I heard the bird right now overhead.

Rescue Air one is landing at this time. One Clarks unit has left. Cobb nonemergency. Can you make sure Emery has been cancelled? Confirming.

any descriptions of vehicles? Just got a call from my son in Arizona, wanting to know who was in the wreck. apparently a buddy from here called him out there and told him to ask me to log on and find out what I could.

any descriptions of vehicles? Just got a call from my son in Arizona, wanting to know who was in the wreck. apparently a buddy from here called him out there and told him to ask me to log on and find out what I could.

Just heard an older model white, car, possibly a red/maroon car also?

Just heard an older model white, car, possibly a red/maroon car also?

thanks. we've been calling and texting like crazy. almost everyone is accounted for. crossing fingers that it's not one of "my" kids......and saying prayers for the families who are being notified of this accident.

thanks. we've been calling and texting like crazy. almost everyone is accounted for. crossing fingers that it's not one of "my" kids......and saying prayers for the families who are being notified of this accident.

I have been praying for those involved in this also. Everytime I hear about an accident, I do the same thing. I have to check and make sure I know where my kids and loved ones are.

One car looked to be darker green color. It was off the road and facing away. SO had his car pulled across the road in a blocking position so I couldn't get a look at any other vehicles involved. Two rescue vehicles left shortly after we came up on the scene and it looked like an ambulance was arriving. This was just after 10pm

I didn't see any sign of Lifeflight. May have left before we arrived.