Paulding.com

Come to the Dark Side

Hey everyone,

Just completed this new Star Wars mural for a boy's room. It features Luke Skywalker dueling Darth Vader while the emperor is watching. The light sabers and all the white highlights also glow in the dark. A classic scene.

Tell me what you think!

Thanks!

BoBBy

post-21246-1229522019_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone,

Just completed this new Star Wars mural for a boy's room. It features Luke Skywalker dueling Darth Vader while the emperor is watching. The light sabers and all the white highlights also glow in the dark. A classic scene.

Tell me what you think!

Thanks!

BoBBy

Wow! It looks awesome ... really great to see you posting such a diverse amount of wall murals :pardon:

Hey everyone,

Tell me what you think!

Thanks!

BoBBy

You were blessed with such talents, and besides that your are really sweet. Thank you for being such a good husband for my special friend.

Bobby, you continue to amaze me with your talent! Your murals look so real and the detail is fabulous!

Can't wait for you to paint Tinkebell in Shelby's room for her birthday...It wouldn't surprise me if Marjorie wants one too! She is Tinkerbell Crazy! :lol:

Thanks for posting your newest mural! You need to post the other 2 you showed me on the cell phone the other day when they are finished! They were incredible even unfinished!! :D

Glad to see you are busy doing what you love!!! :wub:

Scarlet

Bobby, you continue to amaze me with your talent! Your murals look so real and the detail is fabulous!

Can't wait for you to paint Tinkebell in Shelby's room for her birthday...It wouldn't surprise me if Marjorie wants one too! She is Tinkerbell Crazy! :lol:

Thanks for posting your newest mural! You need to post the other 2 you showed me on the cell phone the other day when they are finished! They were incredible even unfinished!! :D

Glad to see you are busy doing what you love!!! :wub:

Scarlet

Thank you so much Scarlet! I try to give my customers the most for the money and exactly what they want.

Bring on the Tinkerbells! I would love to paint them!

BoBBy

Oh my! Bobby...you constantly amaze me with your talent!!! :wub:

Thank you!

Wow! Totally AWESOME! :good:

I think it would be WAY COOL to paint the windows of the p.com office

on the Dallas Square to look like people are waving at the people driving by! :good:

The Paulding Neighbor, Dallas New Era and Paulding Sentinel could take pictures

and run a story and get you the exposure that your talent deserves!

Plus p.com would have a 1 of a kind building! :p

You were blessed with such talents, and besides that your are really sweet. Thank you for being such a good husband for my special friend.

God has blessed me & I want to share it with the world. Thank you for the sweet comments. You have been a blessing to us through many hard times. We appreciate you!

BoBBy

Wow! Totally AWESOME! :good:

I think it would be WAY COOL to paint the windows of the p.com office

on the Dallas Square to look like people are waving at the people driving by! :good:

The Paulding Neighbor, Dallas New Era and Paulding Sentinel could take pictures

and run a story and get you the exposure that your talent deserves!

Plus p.com would have a 1 of a kind building! :p

Thanks for the compliments!

I would love to do some window murals for anyone who wants one! I think your idea is very fun.

If the media wants to take some pics, that would be fantastico! Thank you again for the props!

BoBBy

That is really good Moncrief... We are planning to redo Lil Vaders room in the spring and he would love to have something like that on his wall....

Thank you so much Mr Vader!

When ever you are ready, just let me know! I give all pcom members a great discount!

BoBBy

Impressive. Most impressive.

Thank you!

I really enjoy doing what I do and sharing with everyone!

BoBBy