Paulding.com

HELLOOOOOOOO Hadens Mom247

I hope it shows up , my computor had been crazy all day( more than normal)

Anyway if it don't show up good the little guy as a black eye, and he is to cute. Tipical little bow trying to look like an angel. I did Hannie's Little Buddies in Gold Metallic.

Hope you like it.

Thanks

Tona

MVC_001S.JPG

MVC_002S.JPG

Anyway if it don't show up good the little guy as a black eye, and he is to cute. Tipical little bow trying to look like an angel. I did Hannie's Little Buddies in Gold Metallic.

Hope you like it.

Thanks

Tona

That looks really great. :D

Hope you like it.

Thanks

Tona

In the Spring when I get tshirts again and polos I will get with you. I have been using Pirate but would rather use a pcommer.

In the Spring when I get tshirts again and polos I will get with you. I have been using Pirate but would rather use a pcommer.

well thank you very much. Larry ,at Pirates is a really good guy.

Maybe we will have a chance to meet before spring though :D

Have a great night.

Tona

Hope you like it.

Thanks

Tona

Is the name spelled wrong or am I just crazy?

Is it Hayden or Haden?

Just curious!

Kelly,

Yes it WAS for the MIL! I liked it soo much i couldnt wait til we had our christmas with her! She got it on Friday when I picked it up from Tona.

She LOVES it! THanks again sooo much Tona and hey dont think i forgot about our lil talk! U call me and ill be right over! :p

Sassy,

She did mispell Hayden but thats OK, She fixed it for me and it was STILL ready by Friday like i asked! :)

If any one on here knows my daughter.......put a bug in her ear........I have a birthday coming up in Feb!!!! I would LOVE one of these.

TOO CUTE!!!!! (Great Job Tona)

:)

Thank you very much, I have done all kind of Granmother shirts and PawPaw shirts. We I can take a breather I am going to post some of them.

Thanks