Paulding.com

cell phone holder

Is this what you had in mind? without the yellow bead, lol. It was all I could find laying around. If this is what you are thinking then tell me some colors and it will be yours tomorrow :)

I made this one with a strand of fun fur and a strand of acrylic yarn. With the exception of the yellow bead I actually love it and may make one for me. Now I just have to go see if I can figure out your hat, lol!

cell4.jpg

cell3.jpg

Cute - does it have a belt loop or a strap?

kind of. I put a small loop off to the side so smooch can attach it to her purse/bag. I just hope she has a hook of some sort on her purse or I will have to come up with another plan, lol.

you know I love you tona :wub: and Im amazed by what you can do with all of those machines!

kind of. I put a small loop off to the side so smooch can attach it to her purse/bag. I just hope she has a hook of some sort on her purse or I will have to come up with another plan, lol.

She can use a small carabiner and hook it to her purse or even a belt loop. I have a cell phone holder made out of a pair of socks that attaches that way. Works like a charm.

Ooooh, I love it! Perfect! As for colors....anything brownish would be perfect....the closer to 'mucky kid hands color' the better :lol:

The strap on my purse comes unbuckled so I will be able to slip it right on, no problem :) I am so excited to not have to dig for my phone, whoohoo!

Who did your candle get in a fight with :)

Love your cell phone holder. It is very earthy. I love it

lol, the candle lost a fight to my 1 yr old son...he is a monster :wub:

Ooooh, I love it! Perfect! As for colors....anything brownish would be perfect....the closer to 'mucky kid hands color' the better :lol:

The strap on my purse comes unbuckled so I will be able to slip it right on, no problem :) I am so excited to not have to dig for my phone, whoohoo!

oh great! :) I will see if I have mucky kid hands color and get right to it! :lol: I should have one for you tomorrow mid day

Thank you!!! I am sorry I missed you today when you came by to drop it off, I love it!!! The strap position is perfect and it fits my phone perfectly, it is exactally what I needed and wanted, you are the best! :)

Im glad it worked! Im sorry I missed you too, your dh looked at me like I was crazy :lol: I wanted to give the mucky kid color a little contrast and I thought a back loop would be better then the side. Im glad you like it :blush:

Please post a pic ... I'm curious to see if 'mucky kid hands' is the same color as 'cat ack.'

:rofl:

I dont know if its the same but I went with a regular brown.