HOLIDAY RUSH SALE ON NOW!!!

When you spend $20 or more,
enter in the code "HolidaySale" where prompted
during the check out process and
receive 20% off your entire order!

SALE ENDS DECEMBER 18, 2008!

*** ACT NOW WHILE REMAINING SUPPLIES LAST! ***

wreath2.gifanimSanta.gifwreath2.gif

As most of you know our 12 year old son has been very ill for the last almost three months now. His diagnosis is "Post Infectious IBS", and he experiences a great deal of abdominal pain, cramping, and severe headaches. He is unable to attend school currently, and spends the majority of his time in bed. :( It's been extremely hard on all of us, not to mention draining. The majority of our time has spent taking care of him (doctors, hospitals, etc.) our soap production has been drastically decreased. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!

evergreeenswag-a.gifevergreeenswag-a.gifevergreeenswag-a.gif
Definitely! I was so excited to see your sale! With times being so hard for everyone, this is perfect timing for the holidays :wub:

That was my reasoning. 1 - I wasn't able to have the stock I normally do, due to Gareth's illness, and 2 - it's hard for folks this year, more than normal! So, why not just throw a sale and try to provide a quality product at an amazing price, in time for a holiday treat??? :D

YAY!!! I got my stuff ordered!!! Please let me know when the pomegranite (sp) soap is back. I love that stuff!!! Have a wonderful holiday season, Soapy!

I hope to make it next week! It's my Persephone -"pomegranate" soap.

My stock is down due to family health challenges, so that is why I wanted to offer the sale. As a way of saying, "THANK YOU for sticking by me during this time" to all my customers.

My stock is down due to family health challenges, so that is why I wanted to offer the sale. As a way of saying, "THANK YOU for sticking by me during this time" to all my customers.

You rock! Your soaps rock! No problem waiting til the new year for it! :wub:

Yay!!! I just placed my first order with IGF! I can't wait to give my sister the Pumpkin Spice soap for Christmas, she is going to flip!

Rebecca, I just sent my payment through Paypal and noticed I still had my old Kennesaw shipping address on my account... Please do NOT ship to this address on Paypal, ship to my new Dallas address, I will PM you with that now!

Yay!!! I just placed my first order with IGF! I can't wait to give my sister the Pumpkin Spice soap for Christmas, she is going to flip!

Rebecca, I just sent my payment through Paypal and noticed I still had my old Kennesaw shipping address on my account... Please do NOT ship to this address on Paypal, ship to my new Dallas address, I will PM you with that now!

I got it! No problem. You entered your correct address on my website, so that's what I go by anyway - not what PayPal says. ;)

Take care -- and I hope you and yours enjoy it!

I want that one SO bad - you sent me a sample with my last order and Dxh swore it was edible. :rolleyes:

This is one of my favorites - it smells SO rich. I've been on a Hempy Hippie kick for the past few days though. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING

MY HOLIDAY RUSH SALE SO SUCCESSFUL!

Between all my wonderful customers in N. GA.,

and all my new customers in S. GA.,

I had a very successful holiday sale!!!!

Thank_you.gif

I appreciate your continued support more than I can say!

Many Blessings to All of You this Holiday Season, and always!

It was so worth it... B)

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING

MY HOLIDAY RUSH SALE SO SUCCESSFUL!

Between all my wonderful customers in N. GA.,

and all my new customers in S. GA.,

I had a very successful holiday sale!!!!

Thank_you.gif

I appreciate your continued support more than I can say!

Many Blessings to All of You this Holiday Season, and always!

Thank you so much again!! My sister came to our Christmas party last night and I gave her the Pumpkin Spice early... she LOVED it!!! She also made me cut my Crumb Cake bar in half so she could have some!! :lol:

Next time i'm buying doubles of each!

Thank you so much again!! My sister came to our Christmas party last night and I gave her the Pumpkin Spice early... she LOVED it!!! She also made me cut my Crumb Cake bar in half so she could have some!! :lol:

Next time i'm buying doubles of each!

Hope she enjoys them!!!

Got my lotions a couple of days ago, and they are heavenly - I'm soooo glad I ordered one for myself! That Blackberry Sage scent is just the best thing going - I encourage everyone to try it! :wub:

Enjoy!! :good:

I am so happy that you were able to have a successful holiday sale IGF.

May this next year be even better for you..

LOVE your oatmeal soap, that is all I use on my face now.

Glad that's helping you! Thanks for the support!

I just saw this sale! Dangit! That would have been perfect for g'parents. I so need to run by Vito's tomorrow.

Sorry you missed it!

Go by Vito's though! They should have a fresh box of soaps any day now. Maybe give'em a ring before you go!