Paulding.com

Not your typical family photo session....

Definitely not your typical family session!!

So this family has a cool story. They are currently being scouted for their own reality TV show! Dad has worked on several movies with several big name actors and owns several successful training facilities locally. Him and his wife have three cute kids and are raising their family to be healthy and happy and a major network is interested in giving them their own show (kind of like the Osbourn's but without the cussing and fighting! HA!).

They needed some studio shots for the producers and agents, so here are a few shots of what we came up with. Most dad's are fully clothed when we do family sessions, but this session was a little different. ;)

We shot these in a GIANT studio in Atlanta used for filming commercials... definitely not as cozy as my studio, but it was nice to have all that space!

Here are a few of my favorites:

studio1.jpg

studio2.jpg

studio3.jpg

studio4.jpg

studio5.jpg

Great Pics,

I can see why the dad don't have a shirt :D

I know, for real, right? :lol:

I had to really remind myself not to make beefcake jokes. :D

Holy Jeebus - that is one beautiful family! All of 'em - look at that little girl! :wub:

Yeah, she was pretty cute... The funny thing is that I had just got the cowboy suede vest and boots a few weeks back and hadn't even used it yet. It fit her perfectly!! Yeehaw cowgirl. :p

I need to find one of the big sister, she was so photogenic as well!!

These are great!!!

I can't wait to do the family session... You are such a great photographer... :wub:

Thanks!! Just tell your hubby I won't make him take his shirt off. HA! :lol:

P.S. Your reprints are in!! I'm just waiting on your few metallic prints to arrive... they come from two different labs, so i'm waiting on the second batch (I will drop you an email when I get confirmation they were shipped... I'm guessing they will be here on Wednesday)

Thanks!! Just tell your hubby I won't make him take his shirt off. HA! :lol:

P.S. Your reprints are in!! I'm just waiting on your few metallic prints to arrive... they come from two different labs, so i'm waiting on the second batch (I will drop you an email when I get confirmation they were shipped... I'm guessing they will be here on Wednesday)

Ha!!! That would be funny :lol: :lol: Seriously, hubby is not the one you have to worry about it's the boys.

Great news on the photos.

I can't wait to see them...