Paulding.com

Zoo (4 TIMELESS CREATIONS)

Zoo brought my order today that I got as Christmas gifts and the warm and fuzzies and scarfs are the BOMB. I can't believe how fast she did them and the price is outstanding.

I got 18 gifts for a great price.

Thanks Zoo , your the =@ 4 TIMELESS CREATIONS

Tona

Zoo brought my order today that I got as Christmas gifts and the warm and fuzzies and scarfs are the BOMB. I can't believe how fast she did them and the price is outstanding.

I got 18 gifts for a great price.

Thanks Zoo , your the =@ 4 TIMELESS CREATIONS

Tona

Whatcha Get?????

Whatcha Get?????

I got 10 pair of the warm and fuzzie house shoes and 9 warm scarfs , all for the grandkids and daughter in laws and Mom and Me a pair of the shoes and they are sooooooo soft and warm. Awesome price.

Tona

AWESOME! I didn't know Zoo did that.

**hijack**

Hello Zoo?? Do you have a website or somewhere we can check out the goods????

**end of hijack**

She does have a site but she said today that there is nothing on it yet, just starting it.

I will get with her and tell her to post some Pics.

Tona

Im so happy you like it all :wub: It was great chatting today and your puppies are sooooo cute!

I have a website but have not done anything with it yet.....days seem to be getting shorter, lol :lol:

I am hoping to start getting some pictures on it very soon but I can post a few pics so you can get an idea of some of the things I can make :)

In the past couple of weeks I have made 22 scarves, 15 slippers, 25 ornaments, a few hats, fingerless gloves....cant even remember what else,lol!

336671619_1153894404_01.jpg

335931674_1151205665_02.jpg

PICT0023.jpg

PICT0006-2.jpg

PICT0031.jpg

PICT0001.jpg

can you tell how thrilled my daughter was to model for me :rofl:

Way to go girl. I am so excited for you! I may want some slippers, how much time do you need??

depending on how many orders I have, 24 hours and they can be yours! Ive got a few orders Im working on now so this week I will say 48 hours :)

Hubby gets paid on Friday, I will be in touch :)

I know what you mean! Just let me know if you decide to get some :)

:hijack: I hope your banquet went well. I know scott was having a rough time that day :( but im sure you guys made it ok for him :wub:

I know what you mean! Just let me know if you decide to get some :)

:hijack: I hope your banquet went well. I know scott was having a rough time that day :( but im sure you guys made it ok for him :wub:

I just pm'd you ;) The banquet was awesome, but yes, Scott pulled out his hanky several times :( I tell you what, it is still very hard for all of us!

We reassured him that New Hope is here for him, whatever, whenever, however he may need us. Nicholas looks awesome, such a sweetie pie. I could just eat him up (and he gave me the sweetest hug before he left, melted my heart!).

I just want them both to know that their support is unending. I do know this, Nicholas already has LOTS of Christmas gifts (and I think his daddy let him open 1 on Sunday).

: end hijack :

I just pm'd you ;) The banquet was awesome, but yes, Scott pulled out his hanky several times :( I tell you what, it is still very hard for all of us!

We reassured him that New Hope is here for him, whatever, whenever, however he may need us. Nicholas looks awesome, such a sweetie pie. I could just eat him up (and he gave me the sweetest hug before he left, melted my heart!).

I just want them both to know that their support is unending. I do know this, Nicholas already has LOTS of Christmas gifts (and I think his daddy let him open 1 on Sunday).

: end hijack :

nicholas is great :wub: I knew scott was going to have his breaking point :( I think he has a 50 bday coming up...I need to find out and maybe do something for him.

nicholas is great :wub: I knew scott was going to have his breaking point :( I think he has a 50 bday coming up...I need to find out and maybe do something for him.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could do some sort of "surprise party"??? I know many of our football families would love to do that. Talk to Larry & Kim and let's make a plan, girl!

Im so happy you like it all :wub: It was great chatting today and your puppies are sooooo cute!

I have a website but have not done anything with it yet.....days seem to be getting shorter, lol :lol:

I am hoping to start getting some pictures on it very soon but I can post a few pics so you can get an idea of some of the things I can make :)

In the past couple of weeks I have made 22 scarves, 15 slippers, 25 ornaments, a few hats, fingerless gloves....cant even remember what else,lol!

336671619_1153894404_01.jpg

335931674_1151205665_02.jpg

PICT0023.jpg

PICT0006-2.jpg

PICT0031.jpg

PICT0001.jpg

can you tell how thrilled my daughter was to model for me :rofl:

zoo is the =@ !! I have been so busy I haven't had time to post, but she made me 3 sets of the pink slippers above and is making me 2 more sets now! They are beautiful and I tried a pair on and they are VERY warm!!! She does great work!!! I hope she gets tons more sales before Christmas!!! I love the pictures of the scarf and hats!!! The gloves are cute too!!! ^_^ I remember in my 20's it was so cold at the office and I couldn't keep my hands warm so I cut out the tips of the fingers so my hands would stay warm and I could still type! :lol: Thanks zoo!!!

Scarlet

You people are so right. Zoo is the =@ I just love her work. :good: Hey Zoo i need 10 more of those beautiful snowflakes and 2 more pairs of the fuzzy foot ware .Both the size of the other pair you are making. Can ya swing it? O and before i forget. Those girls of yours are just shooting right up. That pic of her in the pink hat. Shows just how beautiful her eyes are.

zoo is the =@ !! I have been so busy I haven't had time to post, but she made me 3 sets of the pink slippers above and is making me 2 more sets now! They are beautiful and I tried a pair on and they are VERY warm!!! She does great work!!! I hope she gets tons more sales before Christmas!!! I love the pictures of the scarf and hats!!! The gloves are cute too!!! ^_^ I remember in my 20's it was so cold at the office and I couldn't keep my hands warm so I cut out the tips of the fingers so my hands would stay warm and I could still type! :lol: Thanks zoo!!!

Scarlet

I just love ya :wub:

pm sent w/ order

got it and getting ready to call you :)

You people are so right. Zoo is the =@ I just love her work. :good: Hey Zoo i need 10 more of those beautiful snowflakes and 2 more pairs of the fuzzy foot ware .Both the size of the other pair you are making. Can ya swing it? O and before i forget. Those girls of yours are just shooting right up. That pic of her in the pink hat. Shows just how beautiful her eyes are.

doesnt my daughter look thrilled, lol! Im shooting you a pm shortly :)

I can't wait to see my timeless creations. :wub:

sent a pm :)

How are the soles on them?

I might get it for my secret santa pal i just have to check shoe size.

The sole is made with 2 strands of acrylic yarn. I have a size conversion chart and I make the sole based on the inches of the shoe size. Just let me know if you want to see pair :)

madea, scarlet indulgence and sew it seams....your orders will be ready tomorrow but it would probably be easier/better for me to meet up on thursday but if you need them tomorrow we can work something out :)

kewlisa, yours will be ready tomorrow but have not had a chance to get the picture of the scarf for you yet. I should have that thursday and if you decide you want those I will still have plenty of time to get it to you by sunday :)

southern scarlet and raidersrock are next on my list and should be done by the end of the weekend :)

The sole is made with 2 strands of acrylic yarn. I have a size conversion chart and I make the sole based on the inches of the shoe size. Just let me know if you want to see pair :)

madea, scarlet indulgence and sew it seams....your orders will be ready tomorrow but it would probably be easier/better for me to meet up on thursday but if you need them tomorrow we can work something out :)

kewlisa, yours will be ready tomorrow but have not had a chance to get the picture of the scarf for you yet. I should have that thursday and if you decide you want those I will still have plenty of time to get it to you by sunday :)

southern scarlet and raidersrock are next on my list and should be done by the end of the weekend :)

Thursday is fine for me , and you can get the hoodie then also.

Thanks

Tona

That will be just fine :) thanks so very much for helping me with these special gifts.

:D Don't feel the pressure. Take your time. I'am not going anywhere.I will get them when you finish.Thanks a bunch. :D