Paulding.com

McClure Middle Bus driver having issues with kids

driver requesting administration met her as she returns to school

I didn't catch the bus number - traffic broken - sounds like SO is being requested.

Bus #? Never mind, I see where you said you didn't catch the bus #.

Edited by whatzup?

I picked up drivers name - begins with a S.

Apparently, the bus barn couldn't contact anyone at the school - calls went to VM.

The driver was advised to call before she arrives at school in the morning so an administrator can meet the kids before they get off the bus and pull the tape.

This is not a very good solution to a problem happening now, but I see that is all they can do. I think they should have the SO to meet up with the bus and have the law deal with the problems.

I picked up drivers name - begins with a S.

Apparently, the bus barn couldn't contact anyone at the school - calls went to VM.

The driver was advised to call before she arrives at school in the morning so an administrator can meet the kids before they get off the bus and pull the tape.

This is not a very good solution to a problem happening now, but I see that is all they can do. I think they should have the SO to meet up with the bus and have the law deal with the problems.

totally agreed! An Admin should also be available until all kids are delivered- just my opinion.

totally agreed! An Admin should also be available until all kids are delivered- just my opinion.

I like when they get iss for Bus behavior problems, and they stick them right back on the bus in the afternoon for the drivers to have to deal with them again!!

My middle schoolers where off the hook today........i love them all but today i would have tard and feathered them......they were very bad........but i pick my battles and between the weather..the moon....it's almost friday....and the fact that their middle schoolers says it all!!! a bus driver does what a bus driver must do......i have never been fortunate enough to return to school and no one answers the phone......i think they all hit the door running as soon as the last bus leaves......but i have found that giving them a good tongue lashing while their still half asleep during the next morning has worked very well!! on the up side we get a week off soon.......yeah.....iam going to sleep late everyday...stay up late every night and enjoy hot choc on my front porch!

My middle schoolers where off the hook today........i love them all but today i would have tard and feathered them......they were very bad........but i pick my battles and between the weather..the moon....it's almost friday....and the fact that their middle schoolers says it all!!! a bus driver does what a bus driver must do......i have never been fortunate enough to return to school and no one answers the phone......i think they all hit the door running as soon as the last bus leaves......but i have found that giving them a good tongue lashing while their still half asleep during the next morning has worked very well!! on the up side we get a week off soon.......yeah.....iam going to sleep late everyday...stay up late every night and enjoy hot choc on my front porch!

sounds like a wonderful plan! I hope you enjoy your time off. I cannot imagine dealing with that many middle schoolers on a daily basis. :mellow: