Paulding.com

Mr. Donald M. Benson

1zc1gur.jpg

Mr. Donald M. Benson

(May 22, 1929 - October 8, 2007)

Mr. Donald M. Benson

Funeral Services for Mr. Don Benson, age 78, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Thursday, October 11, 2007, 11 A.M. Benson Funeral Home. Rev. James Cook will officiate. Interment will follow at Dallas Memory Gardens. Visistation for Mr. Benson is scheduled for Tuesday 4-9 P.M., all day on Wednesday and up until time of service on Thursday. Mr. Benson is survived by: Wife, Mrs. Agnes Benson; Daughters, Mr. and Mrs. Steve (Lenda) Fowler, Mr. and Mrs. Ricky (Jean) Furr and Rev. and Mrs. Michael (Tammy) Owenby; Grandchildren, Dewayne Lummus, Melissa Shropshire, Tina Lummus, Amanda Lummus, Chris Fowler, Tai Newsome and Kellen Owenby; Great Grandchildren, Joshua Shropshire, Jordan Lummus, Andrew Shropshire, Elizabeth Shropshire, Reagan Lummus, Samson Newsome and Eliana Newsome; Sister, Mrs. Mildred Ruff. Mr. Benson was preceded in death by: Daughter, Miss Donna Benson; Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Raymond (Ellie Holden) Benson; Brothers, Mr. J.C. Benson and Mr. Doyal Benson.

Rest In Peace Uncle Donald. I love you and I will miss you greatly.

Edited by QTee

Hey! Thanks for all the kind words. I speak for all the family, we so appreciate it. Grandmama is doing so well. We are all so proud of her! Granddaddy will be missed, but we all know he is resting peacefully by that river, or maybe running up and down those streets since he hasn't ran in a very long time!

Peace,

The grandkids

Hey! Thanks for all the kind words. I speak for all the family, we so appreciate it. Grandmama is doing so well. We are all so proud of her! Granddaddy will be missed, but we all know he is resting peacefully by that river, or maybe running up and down those streets since he hasn't ran in a very long time!

Peace,

The grandkids

I was so sorry to hear about Don's passing. My husband and I went to church with him and his sweet wife for years at New Cannan. What happen. I know that we have not seen them out and about for some time.

I was so sorry to hear about Don's passing. My husband and I went to church with him and his sweet wife for years at New Cannan. What happen. I know that we have not seen them out and about for some time.

i attended church with them at new canaan, to. i used to tell them they were the

"cutest" couple at new canaan. they were a great couple.

who are you nansbug? i bet we knoe each other. pm me

Peace,

The grandkids

Melissa,

I've been thinking about you all day. May you and your family find peace. If there is anything I can do please let me know.