Paulding.com

Randy Brown (Jabez's Brother) Updated

The arrangements for Jabez's brother are as follows:

Randy Brown

October 23, 1959 - June 22, 2007, age 47, Brother of Kim Johnson (Jabez). He leaves a wife and young daughter as well as his mom, many brothers and other relatives who all loved him deeply. His viewing will be Saturday, June 23, 2007 from 5 PM till 9PM at the Jones-Wynn Funeral Home in Villa Rica, Georgia.

Funeral will be held Sunday, June 24, 2007 at 2PM at the Villa Rica First Pentecostal Church in Villa Rica. Internment will be at the Carroll Memory Gardens.

All family and friends are welcome to attend.

Kim sends her sincere thanks to all. Several of us are going to the viewing tommorro and if anyone would like to go with us send me a pm. If anyone would like to provide some food for Sunday, I am sure it would be greatly appreciated. Mama jess will be providing a chicken fingers platter . Any other help would also be accepted. Please keep Kim in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for the information, I hope his passing was peaceful. Tell Kim I am thinking about her. :wub:

She did say she was with him and holding his hand when he died. She knows he is at peace but

it was still hard to let him go.... Prayers said for her and her family at this time.

Directions and info

http://www.jones-wynn.com/

Name:

Randall Clay Brown

Date:

October 23rd, 1959 - June 22nd, 2007

Obituary:

Mr. Randall Clay Brown Mr. Randall Clay Brown, 47, of S.D. Hicks Road, Villa Rica, Georgia passed away Friday, June 22, 2007 at his residence. He was born October 23, 1959 in Fulton County, Georgia the son of Mrs. Allene Reagan Brown Johnson and the late Mr. Woodrow Brown. He married Deborah Cook on March 14, 1981 in Villa Rica, Georgia. He was a member of the First Pentecostal Church of Villa Rica and was a truck driver. He was an avid outdoorsman enjoying hunting and fishing. He enjoyed his time in the woodworking shop, and enjoyed chess, football and baseball. He is survived by his loving wife of 26 years, Deborah Cook Brown of Villa Rica; two daughters, Christie Brown of Sumter, SC and Lindsey Brown of Villa Rica; his mother, Mrs. Allene Reagan Johnson of Douglasville; one sister and brother-in-law, Kimberlee and Matthew Johnson of Villa Rica; five brothers and sisters-in-law, Ronald Dale and Pauline Brown of Dallas, Richard Daniel Brown of Dallas, James and Venus Johnson of Villa Rica, Mark Anthony and Rhonda Brown of Douglasville, and Scott Berry and Cherie Brown of Douglasville; several nieces and nephews also survive. Funeral Services will be conducted Sunday, June 24, 2007 at 2:00 Pm from the First Pentecostal Church of Villa Rica with Rev. Eddie Allen and Rev. Stanley Flowers officiating. Mr. Brown will lie in state at the church Sunday from 1:30 PM until the funeral hour. Interment will follow at Carroll Memory Gardens with the following serving as pallbearers: Ronnie Brown, Ricky Brown, Allen Cook, Mark Brown, Matt Johnson, and Jamie Johnson. The family will receive friends at Jones-Wynn Funeral Home in Villa Rica, Saturday, June 23, 2007 from 5:00 PM until 9:00 PM. Messages of condolences to the family may be sent to www.jones-wynn.com. Jones-Wynn Funeral Home of Villa Rica is serving the Brown Family.

Cemetery:

Jones-Wynn Funeral Home

Villa Rica Chapel

306 Westview Drive

Villa Rica, GA 30180

Telephone: 770-459-3694

E-mail:

info@jones-wynn.com

(map/driving directions

Directions from highway 61

3: Turn LEFT onto VILLA RICA HWY / GA-61. Continue to follow GA-61. 13.5 miles Map

4: Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto MAIN ST / GA-61. 0.3 miles Map

5: Turn RIGHT onto W MONTGOMERY ST / US-78 / GA-61 / GA-8. 0.1 miles Map

6: Turn LEFT onto WESTVIEW DR. 0.1 miles Map

7: End at 306 Westview Dr

Villa Rica, GA 30180-1842, US

Kim ,,,

critty and i brought you guys some drinks and ice and oreo's up there. please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. if you need anything just yell. I have been where you are 2 times now and i know it is very hard place to be.

with all our love .

Richard and Christy :wub: :wub: :wub: