Paulding.com

I hope its her and she is ok.

I heard something on the news about a teen escaping from from kidnappers and was hoping that was maybe her found.......but finding her with no mention of kidnappers would be even better

okay.... so I came in the house around 8 pm and heard them say 333 Friendship Church Road off of Ridge Road in reference to the missing 16 yr female". in a few min. an officer reply and asked if this was in reference to something that had been called in before or was this a new situation. the dispatcher reply that this was dealing with the case of Morgan Pritchard and that she was possible at this resident. I have tried going back on the archives but I am hearing a lot of silence. I will continue to search and I will let you all know something as soon as i know something or even give you the exact time that this was called in. I am not positve of the address but i know for sure that it was Friendship Church Road off of Ridge Road and that the address started with a 3 and had multiple 3's in it. I am still listening

this is what i have found so far..... @ 8:15 pm officer #122 and #119 were called by dispatch and she said missing juvinille at 833 Friendship Church Road cross street to Ridge Road. 16 yo female Morgan Pritchard already reported.

a few minutes later officer #122 called back asking if this had already been reported and dispatch responded "yes, it was called attention to us by SO. Possibly at this resident.

then officer #130 released officer #119 because he was closer.

i am now waiting to see what was called back from that residence.

for a min. I thought that maybe my crazy self had made this up because i was not finding it anywhere and i called the SO and asked about and the lady had no clue. she refered to the missing 6 yo male that was lost and then found. I will let you know what i hear. you too can listen at scanpaulding.com just go to the archives. it was right at 8:15 that it was dispatched.

okay.... so i have listened all the way through and they went to that address and found nothing. They asked for the description to be repeated as well as to check if 833 was the correct address. They also asked had there ever been any other report about that address. everything came back negative.

I am sooo sorry that this may have gotten your hopes up but at least we know that others are on the look out and that Paulding county is actively seeking the missing juvenile.

I did all the home work i could and will continue to pray for everyone involved. Good Night and God Bless.