Paulding.com

Its is so hard to read and understand those words... Nick was an awesome guy and will be missed by everyone. I have not seen him in forever but thought of him and the crazy times we all used to have before we all split had became families and had babies!! RIP Nick.. My prayers are with his family...

We just seen him Sunday at the mall...

I've seen this on fb this morning. It seems a lot of my daughter's friends knew him. Did he go to PCHS around 04? Always heartbreaking to hear of the loss of such a young soul. Prayers going out for his family.

He did go to PCHS, but Im not exactly sure what class he was. He is 24.

I just want to say..

Nick is my cousin and if you have not had your sugar levels checked lately. PLEASE DO!

This is so sad and much unexpected. He leaves behind two beautiful children and the youngest is 4 months old.

God Bless you Nick!

How are Denise and Osie? I can only imagine! My heart goes out to them! Is there anything I can do?

I had Nicholas and Daniel in daycare and they were both sweet boys, but I haven't seen them in years.

Let me know the arrangements as soon as you know, please!

How are Denise and Osie? I can only imagine! My heart goes out to them! Is there anything I can do?

I had Nicholas and Daniel in daycare and they were both sweet boys, but I haven't seen them in years.

Let me know the arrangements as soon as you know, please!

They are not doing so well. Especially Osie. This was all of a sudden and very much unexpected. He will be at Bellamy Funeral Home in Hiram. Tomorrow the visitation hrs are 6-8. The Funeral is at 2:00pm Friday.

Edited by NoReason