Paulding.com

Noreen Pauline Crisp, age 48, of Dallas, passed away on Saturday, October 16, 2010. She was born on September 28, 1962, in Jacksonville, FL, to the late John and Nora Hawkins.

Survivors include, husband, Tony Crisp of Dallas; sons, Anthony Crisp of Dallas, and Nicholas Crisp of Dallas; daughter, Christinna Crisp of Dallas; brothers and sister-in-law; John & Pam Hawkins of Cherokee County, and Bill Hawkins of New Jersey; several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, October 20, 2010, at 3 p.m., from Clark Funeral Home with Reverend Art Brady officiating. Interment will follow in Paulding Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Tuesday, October 19, 2010, from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m.

Ms. Noreen was a wonderful Christian woman that loved her family. I had the pleasure of meeting her about 8 years ago at EPMS when our boys were playing football at the school. She and her husband were the parents you could always count on for help. She always had Christiana (making a fashion statement) with her when she was helping out the boys on football friday night. My thoughts and prayers to all of the Crisp family!

If there is anything my family can do, please give us a call.

Stacy Odom

So sad to hear Noreen passed away. What a tragic loss for her family. She absolutely adored her family.

Our boys went to Dallas Elementary together and she was indeed one of the parents you could always count on to help any way she could. Noreen was such a good decent woman. Paulding County has lost a wonderful person and I grieve her passing.

May God greet you with open arms Noreen! Please have all the angels color coordinated for me when I get there!!

My condolences to the family...My daughter went to prek with Christiana and they played together alot. Noreen was always there to volunteer and spend time with all the kids. I will always remember the fun times that we shared during that year. May God surround this family in his loving arms as they cope with this tragic loss.