Paulding.com

Anyone know about the fire off Honeysuckle Lane near Rose's store?

seems to be a house fire close to my son's house, he thinks it's a friend of his... anyone know anything about it??? U can PM me w/ details if you have them and don't want to put them on a public board. My son is just going crazy and scared to death for his friend.

We were driving back from Phat Phil's restaurant and saw all of the black smoke. It looked bad, but we couldn't see what was burning from the road. I hope everyone is okay. Maybe someone knows what happened. My father said it looked like a fire from a plane crash, not a house. But then again, it's just his speculation.

that's exactly where he lives is in that area. My son is listening to the scanner now, he's pretty sure it's his friends house but would love confirmation.

Jane Doe... it's definitely a house fire, we've confirmed that much.

anyone know what happend to scan paulding??? I can't get to it.

Really thick black smoke and Honeysuckle Lane is blocked off at Baskin Rd. Anybody hear anything about whats going on?

Yes. It is a neighbor/friend of mine and hubby's. They live across the street down the dirt road (Hardin Rd.) across from my house. Their home is completely ingulfed in flames! :(

I have been told that NOONE was at home at the time of the fire. Fire rescue are still bringing in water to put out the fire. (It started about 2-3ish today.

Please keep this family in prayer!!

Yes. It is a neighbor/friend of mine and hubby's. They live across the street down the dirt road (Hardin Rd.) across from my house. Their home is completely ingulfed in flames!

I have been told that NOONE was at home at the time of the fire. Fire rescue are still bringing in water to put out the fire. (It started about 2-3ish today.

Please keep this family in prayer!!

We live on Honeysuckle Lane...the smoke looked really bad.

Yes. It was BAD! The entire house is completely gone! :(

I live also on Hardin Rd. just on the other side. (Hardin Rd. crosses Honeysuckle)

Please keep this family in prayer.

Hey does anybody knows who house this was? I have several friends out on Honeysuckle Lane, and I used to live in Union Station subdivision. Hope everyone is ok. Please let me know if anyone knows anything...

I was there when the fireman was having to get water from Honeysuckle Lane hydrant. I was told the family was out of town, it was the 3rd house on the left down the dirt road.

Thanks peach... sad to say that it was my son's friend, but the not knowing for sure was driving him crazy. Please keep this family in your prayers!!!!! It was a new house in which he did a lot of the work himself from what I understand from my son.