Paulding.com

Where is Carrington?

My neighbor was arrested around 8 and my son watched them carry bags of items out.

I can only assume what he was caught with----again.

BTW---this was on Davis Mill North.

Where is Carrington?

My neighbor was arrested around 8 and my son watched them carry bags of items out.

I can only assume what he was caught with----again.

BTW---this was on Davis Mill North.

Carrington Pointe at Lake Swan. It's on Nebo about a 1/4 mile toward Hiram from the Nebo / Dallas-Nebo intersection where the new Ingles is.

Just heard a collision outside, went out, and at the intersection there appears to be a police vehicle and another one. Then two SO's come out of the cul-de-sac towards the intersection.

Looks like a planned bust of some kind??

Where at in Carrington Pointe, I used to live on Sunset Way.

Intersection of Swan Drive and Cagle Way. They were out there for a while.

Got it ! We moved out of there 4 years ago, lived on Sunset Way little over 10 years, the place has changed a lot.

We drive through the SD sometime.

I was there visiting a friend last night. Left around 10pm and there were cops everywhere. But they were on the corner of Nebo and the entrance to the sub. Did they move up into the sub after that? Or was this towards the end? I saw people out there talking to cops and writing stuff down but didn't see any damage to cars. It was weird.

I stopped an officer around 10 on Lakeview Lane, he said they were looking for a male who caused an accident and ran away from the vehicle. He said the other parties were injured but nothing serious. Hope they find the idiot soon.

I stopped an officer around 10 on Lakeview Lane, he said they were looking for a male who caused an accident and ran away from the vehicle. He said the other parties were injured but nothing serious. Hope they find the idiot soon.

Probably some dunk a$$. :angry: Makes me mad. I'm glad it was nothing serious

I was there visiting a friend last night. Left around 10pm and there were cops everywhere. But they were on the corner of Nebo and the entrance to the sub. Did they move up into the sub after that? Or was this towards the end? I saw people out there talking to cops and writing stuff down but didn't see any damage to cars. It was weird.

It was nothing big. Everyone is ok a lady was making a turn into swang and a young lady i guess wasn't looking and hit the car.