CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

For our Precious Baby Boy…

Xavyer James Thomas

“God saw he was missing Pawpaw and soon we would see Jesus put his arms around him and said I’ve got someone for you to see. A loving heart stopped beating, playing hands to rest to prove to us he only takes the best�

Just 31 months ago you entered our lives, big brown eyes and a heart full of love. You will always be your Momma and Daddy’s pride and joy, but it’s not just them who love you so. Although we are sad, we know you are safe, you are with Pawpaw now and you’ll be okay. We’ll see you again when God calls us home. Until then, stay with Jesus and Pawpaw at your Heavenly home.

Xavyer James Thomas, age 2, of Acworth, passed away on Saturday, November 5, 2005. He was born on April 26, 2003 in Cartersville.

Surviving are his parents, James Roscoe Thomas Jr. and Candice Capo Thomas of Acworth; grandparents, Peggie Thomas of Acworth, Charlie Capo of West Palm Beach, FL and Goldie Capo of Ashtabula, Ohio; great-grandparents, Agnes Thomas of Marietta, Helen and Virgil Suttle of West Virginia; aunts and uncles; cousins.

Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, November 9, 2005 at 3:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA with Reverend Darin Cochran and Mr. Jessie Thomas officiating. The interment will follow in Crossroads Baptist Church Cemetery with Jesse Gimnich, Jessica Gimnich, Jessie Thomas, Ryan Massey, Jason Harrelson and Scott Crowell serving as pallbearers. The family will receive friends on Tuesday from 1:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. and Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. until the service time at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram in charge of arrangements.

I know this family & they really need our prayers right now. My heart goes out to each & every one of them. They have helped soooo many families, now it's time for so many of us to step in and help them. Keep them in our prayers, espically Ross & Candice, I can't imagine lossing my child. Just pray God will keep them close!!

Guest haley1981

There are no words to describe what this family could possibly be feeling. A parent should never know what the loss of a child feels like and it happens all too often. God be with this family!

Edited by haley1981

I know we all hurt very much in our hearts for this family, may God bring them peace and comfort.

There are really no answers to the question why?, that we can understand or accept during such a tragedy but there is always a reason, we may not know what it is until we stand with them one day in glory.

I pray that God hold this family close and give them the strength they need...