Paulding.com

No one to vote for in Richard Osborne's judgeship?

Again, looking at my sample ballot for tomorrow, the race for Judge Osgorne's seat has no one in it on either the Republican or Democratic Ballot.

Did his and his daughter's scam cost us the chance to vote for our judge? Who will appoint someone to that seat?

Can someone who early voted tell me if there was someone on the real ballot?

If I'm not mistaken, the governor will appoint a successor to serve till a.special election can be held. Not swearing it will be a special election, but pretty sure about the appointment.

Judge O and his lovely daughter can be so proud...they screwed the citizens of Paulding in a number of ways!

If I'm not mistaken, the governor will appoint a successor to serve till a.special election can be held. Not swearing it will be a special election, but pretty sure about the appointment.

Judge O and his lovely daughter can be so proud...they screwed the citizens of Paulding in a number of ways!

You say she's good looking?

We may want to rethink this thing, I always wanted to be married to a good looking lady judge.

I agree. I always want to believe that people don't do underhanded, dispicable things on purpose, but more often than not, I'm wrong. There is no way that these two didn't hatch this plan in order to shoe in a novice who doesn't need to be a judge for many years to come. It's really nauseating and I need to stop being such an optomist.

Edited by momof 3

The Governor will appoint and there will be an election in 2 years. For a write in to count a candidate would have had to get signatures (can't remember the percentage of voters) by a certain date to qualify. You can write a name in but it won't really count.