Paulding.com

Beware, Grinch stole Inflatable Santa!

The Grinch thieves stole the 10 year old inflatable Santa, tie-downs, and ground anchors and all. Now my daughter has to answer my 4 year old grandson's question of "where did Santa go? :( ".

I am one angry Grandfather!

GEEEEZ man, that's a bunch of horse pucky! Who does that????? I hate that for your grandson. I can only hope that karma really is a biotch!

Edited by momof 3

I have had the same problem where I live at Lake Swan. But not stealing, just cutting and destroying. It is a sad day when people do this just to be mean. We spend money and work and decorate for the children, and those are the people they hurt. So sorry it happened to you and your grandson. Get cameras. I am adding more outdoor cameras. NOT that that will help because IF the popo do try to find them and charge them, they are out and doing it again the next day! :wacko:

This makes the second time that someone has stolen from this young Family, last time (about 8 months ago I think) a Bible was stolen from their van and some kiddie movies. I loathe thieves!!!! AND LIARS!!!

Hmmm........they stole a bible? How strange. Maybe they opened it and read it? But probably not :rolleyes:

Now this kind of stuff does make me excited enough to go after someone.

In my day, the worst we did was take home for sale signs and put them in someone's yard.

Yeh it was stupid and yeh it was wrong, but we were 13 or 14 and the signs were all from near by, so it wasn't like they couldn't find them.

(yes, I am trying to justify my wrong doing from 40 odd years ago)

:(