Paulding.com

Paulding County Brigade

Consider this an open letter to the citizens of Paulding County.

It has recently come to my attention that tensions are currently mounting with our ungrateful neighbors to the immediate North. Despite our numerous and repeated overtures of friendship and peace the State of Tennessee has brazenly refused to give us back the water that is rightfully ours. We have a god given right to waste our water and theirs too. You would think that a state that was given to making a certain type of smooth liquor best served in mason jars would understand our needs and wants. We have given them plenty of football players and our SUV filled citizens sustain their economy in the fall. But alas, they have aligned themselves with hoarders of our resources and even worse, partnered with our blood enemies to the South of us.

In short, we are left with little recourse but to defend our uncontrollable suburban growth and sprawl by taking the water resources that belongs to us, but just happen to be in what we will now refer to as the "DisputedTerritories". As I write this letter, a small delegation has been formed to meet the proper Tennessee officials at an undisclosed Waffle House or Cracker Barrel near the border. All avenues of peace are being pursued by the peaceful people of Georgia including trading our unwanted and uneeded celebrities. Additionally, our leaders (real, elected or imagined) have begun drawing up plans for a peaceful resolution.

In case this matter is not peacefully resolved, we the citizen of Paulding County must prepare for the inevitable. Volunteers are now beginning to form,or congregate around a bar, the First Paulding Expeditionary Brigade, or Company, or Platoon. (Depending on who shows up). These brave citizens will be the first line of defense or invasion or something in the water wars. Because we are the most Northerly County (on good maps) with the ability and good sense to fight we must take action first. I myself will lead you as your Colonel or Major. (if my wife sews my uniform). Because this is Georgia all our officers will be appointed of course, but the Paulding Expeditionary Brigade or PEB will be able to vote on uniforms, muskets, etc.

In the next couple of days (maybe month) I, being a lawyer myself, will draw up a petition requesting our illustrious Governor to recognize the PEB as the official tactical arm of the Paulding Government and authorizing an allotment of supplies (mainly beer).

Forever in thirst,

Colonel, Nick Chester

Okay, first off, we have no right to WASTE anything....Second of all, dude reread your post, if you want anyone standing by you, grammar dude, and you're on the BOE? Third, did you all ready start to drink?

EDIT:::: I enjoy a joke like the next person!!!!!! Gotcha!!!!!:drinks:

Okay, first off, we have no right to WASTE anything....Second of all, dude reread your post, if you want anyone standing by you, grammar dude, and you're on the BOE? Third, did you all ready start to drink?

Lucky, I like your spirit! Fight first and grammar second. You are hereby promoted to Private First (or last) Class.

Keep it up and you will be a Sgt. by the time the shooting starts!

"all ready" Ms Grammar Nazi... :ninja:

:rofl:

• Like 1

"all ready" Ms Grammar Nazi... :ninja:

:rofl:

Look, I'm the worst when it comes to grammar. But I found it funny because not only is he a Lawyer but he is on the Board of Educations for Paulding County Schools. Kinda ironic don't you think? LMBO!!!! And this thread is all in fun!!! GOOBER!!!

EDIT: "All ready" is the proper use!!!

Lucky, I like your spirit! Fight first and grammar second. You are hereby promoted to Private First (or last) Class.

Keep it up and you will be a Sgt. by the time the shooting starts!

Well, thank you very much!!!! But, I won't be there for the shooting. I'm a yankee and I will probably be the first to go. LMBO!!!!

Look, I'm the worst when it comes to grammar. But I found it funny because not only is he a Lawyer but he is on the Board of Educations for Paulding County Schools. Kinda ironic don't you think? LMBO!!!! And this thread is all in fun!!! GOOBER!!!

Well, thank you very much!!!! But, I won't be there for the shooting. I'm a yankee and I will probably be the first to go. LMBO!!!!

You are welcome. Now go out and recruit more citizens to our cause. Preferably those who will not read the fine print in the enlistment contract and will just make their mark. (Georgia style!)

You are welcome. Now go out and recruit more citizens to our cause. Preferably those who will not read the fine print in the enlistment contract and will just make their mark. (Georgia style!)

x,x

You all know what the big "X" is, do you know what the little "x" is?

(Scroll down)

"Junior"

Sorry dude, I don't do anything that is Georgia style! What part of Yankee did you not understand?

Good news and even better good news.

In this fight, if you live in Paulding it don't matter if you are a yankee or not.

It's us'ns agin them'uns.

And if you live in Paulding you're an us'n.

So load up those muskets and keep them home fires a burning, we got ourselves a shootin war.

Yeeeee Haaaaaa

PS when I go to a hotel in the big cities, I always put a circle around my X when I sign the regester. I ain't dumb, I know enough to use a fake name in the big city.

I wanted to have fun too Miss Sensitive Pants... :rofl: