Paulding.com

Buds Sports Bar Thursday night specials 8/2/2012

Buds Sports BarNow Open:) Buds Sports Bar! TOnight we will have an Oyster special For a dozen of oysters it will be $9.95 For a 1/2 it will be $7.95. Our beer specail for tonight is if you order a Blue moon Draft you'll get a prize cup.. Also tonight is our Karaoke night we have a 8 week contest for the best singer at the end of the 8 weeks we will have a $500 winner:) So come and join us at Buds!!!!!

Please check our website for the full menu and hours of operation.

Mod Note, they are members, LPPT

Buds Sports BarNow Open:) Buds Sports Bar! TOnight we will have an Oyster special For a dozen of oysters it will be $9.95 For a 1/2 it will be $7.95. Our beer specail for tonight is if you order a Blue moon Draft you'll get a prize cup.. Also tonight is our Karaoke night we have a 8 week contest for the best singer at the end of the 8 weeks we will have a $500 winner:) So come and join us at Buds!!!!!

Please check our website for the full menu and hours of operation.

Mod Note, they are members, LPPT

WOO HOO.....WELCOME!!! :drinks: :drinks:

Can't wait till SUNDAY Night!!!!! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Where is this place?

Cleburne and 278 were BW use to be. It has been renovated and the new folks are great!!!!

Yes where might this be??

You are quite familiar with this place. Does rainy night in Georgia come to mind :ph34r:

I went opening night a week ago this past Wednesday. Had the side salad and wings. I must say the lettuce was very crispy and fresh and the hot wings were really good also -- very meaty, which I think is important! Yes, I like the new cleanliness, and my granddaughter is a waitress there too. Haven't met Kay, but Amanda really likes her. She said Kay has lots of good rules and runs a very clean place. I am going again Friday night! :drinks: