Paulding.com

Skyline Plumbing receives certification to test backflow preventors in Paulding County

Skyline Plumbing and Septic, Inc would like to Congratulate Lindsey P. Baine upon receiving his State Certification to test Backflow Preventors. Lindsey is already a Master Plumber and attended a rigorous 30 hours training class and a 4 hour exam to receive his State Certification to test Backflow Preventors. Backflow Preventers as a safety device installed on waterlines which help to protect the county water system from being contaminated and many of these devices have to be tested every year. Skyline Plumbing is now certified to test these devices that are required on most commercial, industrial, restaurant and office buildings. So if you get a letter from Paulding, Douglas or Cobb counties requiring you to get a blackflow test, give us a call at 770-439-3407 and we will be glad to help you out!

http://www.skylineplumbingandseptic.com/

Skyline Plumbing and Septic, Inc would like to Congratulate Lindsey P. Baine upon receiving his State Certification to test Backflow Preventors. Lindsey is already a Master Plumber and attended a rigorous 30 hours training class and a 4 hour exam to receive his State Certification to test Backflow Preventors. Backflow Preventers as a safety device installed on waterlines which help to protect the county water system from being contaminated and many of these devices have to be tested every year. Skyline Plumbing is now certified to test these devices that are required on most commercial, industrial, restaurant and office buildings. So if you get a letter from Paulding, Douglas or Cobb counties requiring you to get a blackflow test, give us a call at 770-439-3407 and we will be glad to help you out!

http://www.skylineplumbingandseptic.com/

Great job! you guys rock. when we had a septic issue your the ones we called. job was done well and reasonably priced.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Skyline you need to check with local cities & counties and get on their "approved" contractors lists.

Also, several have annual contracts to install & maintain the backflow assemblies in ther areas. I hope you check into getting some of those contracts.

Good luck!

I just used Skyline and can highly recommend their professionalism. I called two places that I had recommended to me in a neighborhood resturant and I am still awaiting a call back. Skyline answered the phone and did the pumping the next day.