Paulding.com

...Of being open for a few hours on Sunday. Maybe 12:00~4:00 or 5:00?

Here's the thing. When we have tested it out in the past, we could literally be in the store all day long and not have a single person come in.

BUT I told Britaini I was more than willing to volunteer a few hours on Sundays, just to see if it might be a good idea at the point we are at now.

If all else fails, I'll bring a book, or my paints and diddle around on the peace and quiet for a few hours.

What do y'all think?

Comments. suggestions, etc.

I posted this under our non-commerce name so you would feel free to say what you want. I really want your feedback.

Thanks in advance!

Do y'all have room in the back to host a book club or homeschoolers group? That might be a way to have a guaranteed clientele every Sunday.

And if you decide to try it, see if the PS Methodist and Baptist churches would let you put up a flyer on their bulletin boards - in nice weather, their congregations might enjoy a short stroll down to the bookstore to browse and buy.

(I have some more boxes if you need them, too! :) )

• Like 1

Thank you Ma'am. I appreciate the feedback! I agree...P~Town is a ghost town outside of the two big churches up the street on Sundays. Tumbleweeds blow down main street ;) .

I was just wondering what others might think, I figured I don't mind volunteering the time. I have a lot of painting to do for the inside of the store and if all else fails I can do that to kill time. Sort if like, I'll be in there working anyway, so I might as well be open to customers kinda thing, lol.

Do y'all have room in the back to host a book club or homeschoolers group? That might be a way to have a guaranteed clientele every Sunday.

And if you decide to try it, see if the PS Methodist and Baptist churches would let you put up a flyer on their bulletin boards - in nice weather, their congregations might enjoy a short stroll down to the bookstore to browse and buy.

(I have some more boxes if you need them, too! :) )

Owww, good ideas! We will have room, soon. You won't recognize the store when you come back in. We had a crew of about 14 volunteers in today. We've opened up SO much space it's crazy :) . That's what got me thinking about the Sunday thing today.

You are awesome, and yes Sister...we can use any boxes you wanna recycle :wub: .

...Of being open for a few hours on Sunday. Maybe 12:00~4:00 or 5:00?

Here's the thing. When we have tested it out in the past, we could literally be in the store all day long and not have a single person come in.

BUT I told Britaini I was more than willing to volunteer a few hours on Sundays, just to see if it might be a good idea at the point we are at now.

If all else fails, I'll bring a book, or my paints and diddle around on the peace and quiet for a few hours.

What do y'all think?

Comments. suggestions, etc.

I posted this under our non-commerce name so you would feel free to say what you want. I really want your feedback.

Thanks in advance!

Do you have a children's section... Maybe a kids story time?

Do you have a children's section... Maybe a kids story time?

Yes. We have a larger and more defined children's section than we had before...We will be putting the finishing touches on it in the next couple of weeks.

We have had some other Moms suggest a kids story time so that may be something in the works as well :) .

Thank you again for your suggestions!!