Paulding.com

Cassette Tapes Converted to CD (Digital format)

In the past couple of weeks I have been offering tape-to-CD conversions for people who have older cassette tapes they want in digital format (and burned to CD). This is a MUST if you have tapes of valuable memories/songs that you want to keep for a lifetime. Analog tape degrades over time, so the sooner you have them digitized and burned to CD's the better. They will not age any longer!! I have digitized a lot of my older tapes from the 80's a year or two back. I have just now completed an excellent workstation to take care of this for you, including state of the art recording programs, and a nice hig-end model cassette player with a variety of noise filters to actually enhance the sound as well as preserving it for life.

The average rate for this service, if you had it done somewhere is approx. $18 per 90 minutes of recording. I offer the same service for only $13 per 90 minutes. One key difference is that I don't handle high-volume, so I put more into the recordings, set the parameters/inputs to a higher precision, employ Dolby filtering techniques and compression (in some cases). If you would be interested in using this service, please call me at 678-315-8794 to set up a time to drop off your tape(s), and any special instructions or features you may want.

Current waiting time is about 3-4 days, but it's rapidly growing, so don't delay!! Call me today!! :) Quality is guaranteed**, so you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain! Save those precious recordings so you'll have them for your kids and your kid's kids. ;)

**Guarantee covers the customer listening to the entire CD ONCE, all the way through. It does not cover scratches and normal wear and tear to the CD's themselves. My recommendation is to listen to the entire CD, then immediately rip the music to your PC, so you will always have your own digital copy to burn as many CD's as you'd like. I also offer the option of converting the files to MP3 format so you can store much more music on your computer, and take up a LOT less space!! ;)

Thanks!

Glenn

678-315-8794 or email me at glennjiles@comcast.net

Do you also convert VHS to DVD? If so, how much $$ ?

Sure do...PM sent. :)

Sunny I need some VHS to DVD done as well. PM me!

Sure thing.

I'm still taking orders for this service. Also spent a little more money improving the process, so give me a call or PM if you need some old memories copied to last a lifetime!

PM sent. :)

I need prices too! Yesterday, I just got out all my VCR tapes of my son's early years to take to Walgreens. I have at least 16 tapes to convert to DVD. They are all on those miniature VHS tapes (30 Minutes each) that goes in the adapter/converter VHS thingy.

I need prices too! Yesterday, I just got out all my VCR tapes of my son's early years to take to Walgreens. I have at least 16 tapes to convert to DVD. They are all on those miniature VHS tapes (30 Minutes each) that goes in the adapter/converter VHS thingy.

The price is $15 per 90 mins, for cassettes, and $20 for DVD movie conversion. Only problem I'm having right now is with the small VHS ones. The mini-VHS adapter I have had a leaking battery in it, so even though I did get it working, I certainly would not use it on someone else's tapes. I either need to buy a new adapter, or I could convert them using the owner's player they recorded them on (assuming they still have it). My initial set up is geared around cassettes to CD, but since the demand for tape to DVD movies is so much higher, I'm expanding my work area to include that, as well. I can still convert basic VHS to DVD's right now though. Price does include the DVD with a thin jewel case. VHS-to-DVD is $20, unless it's a long movie that has two VHS tapes, instead of one. In those cases, it's $10 more, rather than double for two VHS tapes, as long as it's the same movie being recorded.

Having checked around, my prices are pretty comparable to other places, only I have had people complain about the quality of the conversions at some locations. I'm not sure how often the other places clean their equipment, but that makes a huge difference. I manually clean all of my equipment after only 6 hours of use (and if the tape someone gives me looks the least bit dirty, I will go ahead and clean the machines again before doing any more work. So, the quality will always be as good or better than the original. With cassettes, the quality can actually be BETTER than the original with some "studio magic" equipment I use. ;)

DANG IT SCOOB..... You are into everything nowadays! Good for you! When you get rich, you can take us all out for a drink or two. BTW, WHERE have you been? Kristi came by Friday a.m. a week ago for a BM (that being Bloody Mary) and then we then met some friends for lunch and had a good time. Wish you had been there. We may do it again this Friday. Keep in touch! Spring is coming and we are preparing for summer fun!

Oh, Sorry, didn't mean to crash your CD party thread! :lol:

DANG IT SCOOB..... You are into everything nowadays! Good for you! When you get rich, you can take us all out for a drink or two. BTW, WHERE have you been? Kristi came by Friday a.m. a week ago for a [b]BM (that being Bloody Mary)[/b] and then we then met some friends for lunch and had a good time. Wish you had been there. We may do it again this Friday. Keep in touch! Spring is coming and we are preparing for summer fun!

I'm glad you cleared up what BM was :rofl:

DANG IT SCOOB..... You are into everything nowadays! Good for you! When you get rich, you can take us all out for a drink or two. BTW, WHERE have you been? Kristi came by Friday a.m. a week ago for a BM (that being Bloody Mary) and then we then met some friends for lunch and had a good time. Wish you had been there. We may do it again this Friday. Keep in touch! Spring is coming and we are preparing for summer fun!

I was just talking to my friend about you last night, and how I wanted to come over and introduce her to you. It's been so long! I can't wait to come over again and let's have some fun. Just say the word, and I'm there! :)

(btw, you have to do a little bit of EVERYTHING to make a living these days!) :lol:

I did it JUST for you Rockster! So, when are you coming back to party with us? Do we need to do a Birthday Party bash? We miss you! :drinks:

Just make sure you call me and let me know!!!! I'm anxious!!

Folks, I have done a few of these for some people this week, and the results are TERRIFIC!!! Give me a ring, and let me help you preserve those precious memories, or just bring you into the 21st century! I've already burned a few of my VHS tapes, but it's those old home movies that you really want to have digitized!! Those are the real keepers! ;)

If you made movies from antiquated equipment, I can still burn those too if you have the equipment you filmed them on. I am currently trying to acquire for equipment to get around that hurdle also.