Paulding.com

Johnboy's treasures

This is from a post he made a few weeks ago....

COME OUT TO JOHN BOY'S TREASURES TODAY!!! WE HAVE SEVERAL LIVING ROOM SUITS, OAK BUNK BEDS, ADULT AND CHILDREN'S CLOTHES AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!! WE ARE LOCATED OFF OF HWY 61 RIGHT ACROSS FROM RT. 61 BBQ.TODAY'S SPECIAL FOR PCOM IS 20% OFF ALL FURNITURE , REMEMBER COME IN AND TELL US YOUR SCREEN NAME TO GET DISCOUNT

I've been wondering this too.

If I was coming up 278 from Hiram how would I get there?

Turn left on 61S.

Go about 4-5 miles to the first stop light and continue south (this is Hiram Sudie & 61S (has McDonalds and Food Lion)). You will come upon a set of flashing lights (after another 4+ miles, I think) which will be telling you of a "slow zone" at Nebo & 61S, he will be just past the intersection on your left.

HTH.

What's the price on the small white sofa with the brocade pattern? Or the two white ones that match? Thanks!

the white set has 3 pieces, all for $150.00, call me if you want to see it today 404-444-0289 steven

How much for the bunk beds and the excersise bilke?

bunk beds are $175.00 comes with mattresses and box springs

today is 20% off of all furniture in stock, come on out and take a look, we have brand new couch and loveseat sets. and we'll also be open on friday with some great deals, we have a lot of new toys in our store as well. so come check us out