Paulding.com

PICTURES WITH SANTA

Hey guys SANTA STEVEN will be in the HIRAM K-MART starting on NOVEMBER 20TH, so dress them babies up and come see me, pictures are printed on site. HO HO HO, looking foward to seeing everyone. post-42591-0-43831700-1320157749_thumb.jpgpost-42591-0-03940700-1320157772_thumb.jpgpost-42591-0-98545900-1320157734_thumb.jpg Call if you need more information 404-444-0289 steven

We happened to be in Kmart when you were there last year and got our son's picture made. The quality and pricing of the picture was great.

Do you have a price list of what comes in the packages and the price? I was hoping to get more specific information. I would think this info would be helpful to others, too. Thanks.

[/quo

$55.00--

2 5x7

2 4x6

4 3x4

24 2x2 wallets

1 CD

$30.00--

1 5x7

2 4x6

4 3x4

12 2x2 wallets

$20.00--

1 5x7

2 4x6

12 2x2 wallets

$15.00--

2 4x6

12 2x2 wallets

OR we offer "create your own package" which you pick 3 if the following for $20.00--

1 5x7 OR 2 4x6 OR 4 3x4 OR 12 wallets

Thanks, hope this helps!

Steven,

Do you offer a CD with the photos? The last several years we have visited a "real" Santa and paid a flat fee of $30 for the CD of all the pictures (usually in the neighborhood of 25 pictures - more or less depending on how many photos could be taken in the time frame allowed) ) with a copyright release to have the pictures printed ourselves. Just wondering if this is available? Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

i'll sell you just a cd for $30.00

Steven,

Do you offer a CD with the photos? The last several years we have visited a "real" Santa and paid a flat fee of $30 for the CD of all the pictures (usually in the neighborhood of 25 pictures - more or less depending on how many photos could be taken in the time frame allowed) ) with a copyright release to have the pictures printed ourselves. Just wondering if this is available? Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

Just got back from getting Ellie's picture made with Santa Steven. Got some great pics! He's a wonderful Santa...so good with the little ones!! She got upset on the way home, though, because she said she forgot to tell him she also wants a Dora play kitchen. She was insisting we turn around and go back so she could tell him. I told her I would write him a letter and let him know and that pacified her. LOL!!! 3 year olds are so easy!!! :lol:

your welcome, we'll be there today so everone come on out

We were headed to see you last night when our truck broke down in front of your daughters house! Uggh! My son was SOOO dissapointed. She did show him a video of you while we were sitting there which made him feel a little better :lol:

We were headed to see you last night when our truck broke down in front of your daughters house! Uggh! My son was SOOO dissapointed. She did show him a video of you while we were sitting there which made him feel a little better :lol:

well ya'll bring him on out tonight, hope you got your truck fixed

We'll be there before Christmas for little miss's first pics with Santa! Hope you don't mind crying babies. LOL

if you come dressed for picture as well we can grt you some great pictures of you holding the baby and i sneak up behind ya'll and she never knows i'm there, ask me about it when you come and we'll show you some like this we have done already