Paulding.com

I'll get you my pretty!

One of my favorite lines from the movie, The Wizard of Oz, but was it in the original book?? This book is now 110 years old! Have you ever taken time to read it. Like so many books, the movie became crazily popular and many don't even know it was a book first.

What is your favorite book that was brought to life in the movies? It is a special day because this is mine. yahoo.gif

Today we honor the classics with a 20% discount in the classics section!

wizard of oz original.jpg

That is Shelby's favorite movie! And she loves the ORIGINAL Willy Wonka movie the best too! :wub:

I agree with Shelby! Love the movie and book. Original Will Wonka was best as well. I have watched it more than 20 times, I am sure.

I've read the book.

It's very different from the movie.

My favorite book as a kid was Where the Wild Things Are.

I thought the movie was ok, but the book is so much better because you use your imagination.

Movie ok, book awesome!!

oompa.jpg

I have never read the book, but the movie is one of my all time favorites. I do know that Dorothy didn't wear Ruby slippers in the book, they were silver. Thank goodness they changed them to those phenomenal red ones. Although they would have been better had they been platform stilettos. Just sayin lol

I have never read the book, but the movie is one of my all time favorites. I do know that Dorothy didn't wear Ruby slippers in the book, they were silver. Thank goodness they changed them to those phenomenal red ones. Although they would have been better had they been platform stilettos. Just sayin lol

Maybe she should have worn thigh high black bootsblink.gif