Paulding.com

The reason I ask is that I can now sale this product and I have seen it work in others homes. I have not applied it to mine already because i was waiting to become a Seller and Installer. Now this is an option and the Manufacture GUARANTEES you a 25% drop in your home electrical bill by using it. Sounds like a great deal for sure. If you do use it, please let me know. I would like to start adding this product to my sales for Personal Homes and Rental homes so i wanted to see if anyone was interested in savings 25% every month on their electrical bills.

what is it?

I feel the same way........trust me!!! :ninja:

Radiant Barrier is a product that is installed in your ceilings/Attic. It will create a Vapor Barrier and a Heat Exchange Barrier to keep the Heat from coming through your ceilings and entering into your house. AKA... my upstairs stays 10-18 degrees warmer than my downstairs...

This is Mildew/Mold Proof and stops the heat in the winter time from exiting through your ceiling. Its simply a Barrier that when installed keeps the Heat out of your house in the summer months and keeps the heat inside during the winter months. Installation takes approximately 2-4 hours and the manufacture Promises a 25% decrease in your energy bills.

The whole installation is less than $2.00 a Square foot. Its as cheap if not cheaper than BLOWN INSULATION but has a Much Greater heat management.

I promise this will be done on my house as soon as i sale a few jobs. I have seen it and heard the stories from customers. They are amazed at the simplistic idea this created. It stops Convection, Radiant, and other forms of heat from passing through the layer. Its very similar to the old Folding silver looking barriers we put in our front windshield of our cars to protect the dash and keep heat out. Remember that? This product is made by dupont also.

Yes, radiant barriers help save energy by reflecting some of the sun's energy. They will become a part of standard construction methods in the near future.

No, a 25% savings is not likely.

And it does not take the place of insulation. A radiant barrier reflects radiant heat, insulation slows thermal convection.

Worth installing if the price is right.

Yes, radiant barriers help save energy by reflecting some of the sun's energy. They will become a part of standard construction methods in the near future.

No, a 25% savings is not likely.

And it does not take the place of insulation. A radiant barrier reflects radiant heat, insulation slows thermal convection.

Worth installing if the price is right.

I plan on making the installation "priced right". I know where the competition is and thats 2.25 Per Square Ft. I am willing to do it at $1.75 cents per Sq Ft. If the property has over 2000Sqft then i will charge only 1.65 per square ft.

20-25% average seems to be the average savings per the clients of the company that i investigated prior to adding this option. I would think that Your customers would be the same customers that i would be looking for also. Lets Talk...

I plan on making the installation "priced right". I know where the competition is and thats 2.25 Per Square Ft. I am willing to do it at $1.75 cents per Sq Ft. If the property has over 2000Sqft then i will charge only 1.65 per square ft.

20-25% average seems to be the average savings per the clients of the company that i investigated prior to adding this option. I would think that Your customers would be the same customers that i would be looking for also. Lets Talk...

You talking sq. ft. of the residence, or sq. ft. of the underside of the roof you're covering?

You talking sq. ft. of the residence, or sq. ft. of the underside of the roof you're covering?

just the Sq FT of the Roof. Not the house. We would only be installing under the roof in the attic. We would only charge for the actual material size installed. The typical installations are between 1000-1500 Sq Ft. There are bigger ones but those are not typical.

on December 15, 2010 the U.S. Senate passed a bill which includes a ten percent (10%) tax credit of up to $500 for home insulation improvements for 2011, and this includes the installation of rated radiant barrier products. The credit applies only to the cost of materials, not labor.