Paulding.com

New Hope Ace's Grand Opening Sale!

• 3 months later...

I just got back from there. Besides the two free Krispy Kreme donuts I got one of those $7.99

trash cans, 5 of the $1 energy efficient curly cue looking light bulbs, a can of wasp and bee killer, some bleach and 6 of the 34 cent paper towels~~my total came to just under $20.

My daughter will be there tomorrow with the rest of the EPHS band students giving away (donations accepted) hotdogs and something else (you can see how on top of things I am right now~~lol one day at a time people).

I am sure my husband will be stopping by as well if he can get there before work tomorrow.

I hope every comes out to support the local hardware store. I for one am so grateful to have a place so close to home to go to.

The "buy one get one" on the Ace Royal paint caught my eye.

I understand why it caught your eye. That IS a GREAT deal!!! DH is the paint pro for ACE in Buckhead and they never offer it BOGO.

I got the sales paper in the mail on Monday.. looks like a great sale and great give ways.

We live in Dallas with a 30132 zip code but didn't get one. :(

I understand why it caught your eye. That IS a GREAT deal!!! DH is the paint pro for ACE in Buckhead and they never offer it BOGO.

We live in Dallas with a 30132 zip code but didn't get one. :(

They will have the sale paper available at the door if you want the coupons in it.