Paulding.com

NEW SOCK MONKEYS w/ HOODIE

I just received notice of these CUTE Sock Monkeys being in stock.

This University 10" sock monkey is filled with beans and cotton stuffing and dressed in team colors.

The hoodie sweatshirt has team logo printed on the front with cinch up hood and is removable.

ONLY $12.00

I am taking pre-orders and if you remember - last time they had sock monkeys the vendor soon ran out of inventory!!!! So, if you want one, do not miss out! I have photos of all the teams but am posting just a few. If there is a school you would like to see the monkey please let me know.

Schools available:

Georgia

Alabama

Auburn

LSU

Florida

Kentucky

FSU

Mississippi State

USC

Louisville

Clemson

UNC

NC State

EUC

Texas

Texas Tech

Ohio State

Michigan State

Michigan

West Virginia

SockMonkeyUGA.jpg

SockMonkeyAL.jpg

SockMonkeyAU.jpg

SockMonkeyLSU.jpg

SockMonkeyFL.jpg

Added 06/10/11:

SockMonkeySaints.jpg

ooh, ooh. I need a Michigan one! How can I pay you? I don't do paypal.

THANK YOU!!! You can either mail a check or run cash by here - whichever you prefer. Just let me know.

For anyone who does have paypal it is an easy way to pay and I do accept paypal.

THANK YOU!!! You can either mail a check or run cash by here - whichever you prefer. Just let me know.

For anyone who does have paypal it is an easy way to pay and I do accept paypal.

ok, can you PM me the address to send it to? Do you know how long before you get them in?

ok, can you PM me the address to send it to? Do you know how long before you get them in?

I attempted to send you a message but it said you could not receive any new messages. I am not sure when they will come in since I'm not sure when I will be placing the order. I got the notice tonight and am trying to get the word out to get pre-orders. Do you need it by a certain date??? Is there another way I can get my address to you???? THANKS!

VERY cute, but neither of my kids' schools :(

I am sorry! What schools would you need???

those are so cute...

THANKS~I think so too.

They are cute. Can you get KSU? I have a neice that goes to a school in WV. Don't know which one, but I didn't see it listed. Could you get one of those when I find out which one?

These are the only schools available. Sometimes the vendor will add additional schools to an item but it is usually the more popular schools. The WV "might" be a possibility but no I wouldn't be able to get KSU. Sorry.

WV = West Virginia. They are the same.

The other one in West Virginia is Marshall.

I wish they had Tech!!

ME TOO!!!! But, Tech is so limited with their licensing I seldom am able to get items like these cute monkeys for GT. :(

• 2 weeks later...