Paulding.com

I asked you earlier this week what you thought and I had a great response.

We will be at White Oak Park on Sunday June 5th by appointment only. To schedule your appointment you can either call me or send me a pm, the appointments are first come first serve. My number is 678-476-2263.

Fathers Day Photo Session is $25 for a 15 minute session. The session includes a Cd with copyrights released. If you refer 3 friends your session will be ( FREE )

Location White Oak Park Sunday June 5th.

Morning Appointments

8:30 9:00

9:30 10:00

10:30 11:00

11:30 12:00

1:00

Evening Appointments

5:30 6:00

6:30 7:00

7:30

Fathers day is what day?

well it is always a Sunday...

this year it is June 19th.

I really wish everyone would include the date as I had to look it up to even know it was in June :)

pubby

Dear Mr. Pubby Sir.

By all means please don't take this the wrong way but how old are you? For you to NOT know when Fathers day is??? :ninja:

lol no...girls night is the 4th. Late appt is so Tow can sleep noromally. He works nights.

Gotcha, I'm lucky that my hubby is on days now but he was working the night shift and I hated it.

I hope that more people sign up If I don't get more people then I won't be able to do it for the price of $25. Spread the word I put it on my facebook fan page and my personal page. When I had originally asked pcom about it I got a good response. I know that its Saturday and people are out and about I will keep posting unitl I have enough people lol.

I would like the 5:30 time. It will be 3 people. And you can text or call me @ 770-853-2964

Teresa

I got you down thanks I will be calling you the day before to confirm the appointment.

Lemme see what I can do!

Thanks I appreciate it, one more added to the list. I was worried that no one would want the afternoon appoinments but they do awesome.