Paulding.com

WINGS-N-WHEELS DOWNOWN HIRAM GA.

Wings_Wheels_Car_Show.jpg

The Historic Downtown Businesses would like to invite you to

* Hiram's 1st Wings N Wheels Car Show

* Saturday, March 26th

* 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm Please join us for a fun afternoon of fantastic cars, good music, great food, and of course ... awesome shopping.

* Hiram's 1st Wing Eating Contest is being sponsored by Phoenix Bar & Grill of Hiram

* Our Historic Downtown Business District looks forward to your visit

Georgia Classic Rides

"Block Parties - Car Cruises"

Saturday, March 26th

5:00pm - 10:00pm

Main Street - Downtown Dallas

770-459-1366

ok well its not as exciting sounding as I hoped but we're gonna give it a try and see what its like....might be fun to watch people stuff their faces. I'm glad Hiram is at least trying to offer fun stuff to do! :yahoo:

ok well its not as exciting sounding as I hoped but we're gonna give it a try and see what its like....might be fun to watch people stuff their faces. I'm glad Hiram is at least trying to offer fun stuff to do! :yahoo:

I heard that some last minute things may be added to the venue, I will update if I hear anything.

Also if you look in the coupon forum there is a coupon for Olive tree if anyone wants to have dinner there that night.

We always have fun at these car shows... we have been to a few by accident... when we would be riding through a town and there would be one going on and we would stop..

one time we stopped at DQ for lunch and there was some of the prettiest cars I had ever seen.. there was a magazine guy there taking pictures... and he took pictures of our bike.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'm the only "slow" on here but is it Hiram or Dallas??? It's saying Hiram but at the bottom of the post it says something about downtown Dallas on Main St. I'm confused.... :pardon:

It's a separate Car Show in Dallas. Georgia Classic rides does their Car Show on The Fourth Saturday of each month from March to September. :clapping:

BBG it is a shame that you are going to have to disappoint thousands of our citizens because of the rain :p

Perhaps you could video tape a nekkid rain dance for us and we can judge the quality of your dancing :lol:

BBG it is a shame that you are going to have to disappoint thousands of our citizens because of the rain :p

Perhaps you could video tape a nekkid rain dance for us and we can judge the quality of your dancing :lol:

I'll make a nude dancing video of me doing the running man and the hokie pokie just for you.