Home Made Biscuits N Sausage Gravy

Creamy Butter Grits

Roasted Potatoes

Delicious Grilled Potk Chops

STUFFED FRENCH TOAST!

And Much Much MORE!!

All for just $6.50 till NOON!

770 598 4386

We had breakfast here for the first time this morning.

I could have eaten bacon till I bust. Biscuits & gravy and eggs cooked to order were my favorites. It kind of reminded me of going to Grandma's for

breakfast many years ago.

Next time we will drive 2 cars so others notice it's busy. With no cars on the side or out front, a little bittie Open sign and dark glass we almost passed by to go to McDonalds. Glad we stopped to check if the door was open. Of course marketing is not one of my strong points.

Oh Lawd... Me and a good friend of mine came in this morning to eat!!! This was a good idea.

I like that there wasn't 50 bajillion choices that are horrible, but instead about 8 to 10 very good choices!!!The food all tasted great! Made to order eggs. No fake eggs on the bar!! :yahoo:

Hands down the best is the Peanut Butter Stuffed French Toast! Absolutely awesome!!! We may be coming again in the morning!!! :drinks:

NY I want to say they open at 6:30am The price this morning was $6.50 plus they have some items that can be added for $1

$1 items off the top of my head is:

Omlette with cheese and 1 topping

Peanut Butter stuffed french toast

Pancakes

Waffles

there was also others...but I don't remember

Oh and for $3 you can get all you can eat pancakes.

my dad is in town and we decided to go try their dinner, I have heard good things. We drove around several times looking for the restaurant and when we finally found it they were closed. At 7:00 on a saturday, we were very disappointed. Maybe another time :pardon:

NY I want to say they open at 6:30am The price this morning was $6.50 plus they have some items that can be added for $1

$1 items off the top of my head is:

Omlette with cheese and 1 topping

Peanut Butter stuffed french toast

Pancakes

Waffles

there was also others...but I don't remember

Oh and for $3 you can get all you can eat pancakes.

Thanks!

my dad is in town and we decided to go try their dinner, I have heard good things. We drove around several times looking for the restaurant and when we finally found it they were closed. At 7:00 on a saturday, we were very disappointed. Maybe another time :pardon:

Are you sure they were closed?

We thought the same thing yesterday mornng till I got out to check the door.

I am so glad I did.

I assume the staff do not drive because there were no cars when we came by, the glass on the front is very dark and there is only a little open sign on the door.

Great food, good service and wonderfully relaxing atmoshere and you got to want to eat there to enjoy the experiance.

Best way I can describe it is "a hidden gem".

I mentioned my observations to the guy there (owner I assume). He is not going pay for any advertising and he is not going to change anything. He is perfectly happy with the traffic and intends to expand. So my advice to all who want a wonderful meal... Get out of your car and shake the door to see if it is unlocked.

Are you sure they were closed?

We thought the same thing yesterday mornng till I got out to check the door.

I am so glad I did.

I assume the staff do not drive because there were no cars when we came by, the glass on the front is very dark and there is only a little open sign on the door.

Great food, good service and wonderfully relaxing atmoshere and you got to want to eat there to enjoy the experiance.

Best way I can describe it is "a hidden gem".

I mentioned my observations to the guy there (owner I assume). He is not going pay for any advertising and he is not going to change anything. He is perfectly happy with the traffic and intends to expand. So my advice to all who want a wonderful meal... Get out of your car and shake the door to see if it is unlocked.

:pardon: it looked closed, no cars anywhere. if we decide to go again we will call first.

Billy was great as was the food

I usually wont go out for breakfeast because no one makes good sausage gravy

I dont mean browned flour gravy like most places

I make awesome gravy but too much trouble for just 2 of us

Billy's gravy is the best i've had in paulding

great friendly staff and a cozy lil place

5 stars Billy