Paulding.com

Breakfast buffet all week long?

I'm sure you guys have noticed that our Weekend Buffet has been getting tastier and busier every week..... We added Grilled Pork Chops and Breakfast Burritos to the bar and they have been a HUGE Hit!! Thank you guys so much for making our Weekends so fun for us. That being said, I wanna see all of you this weekend!! But, my REAL question is this; Who would come out for Breakfast if we opened around 6-7 EVERYDAY? Times have been tight for us at Dixie so were scratching our heads and trying to find new ways to serve you guys better. This place is for YOU!

Find us on Facebook.com. "The Taste of Dixie"

770 598 4386

Open for Lunch/Brunch now!!

I think you need a sign spinner on some kind of attention getter the corner of Dallas Hwy. I think the business would more than pay for the advertising.

Your breakfast is much better than McDonalds and Starbucks. That is really your only competition there.

If you could work out some kind of quick menu items, I think it would be a smashing hit!!

If you need some ideas or want to brainstorm let me know. I have a few ideas! I spent a few years in the restaurant biz, and would love to see your place stay for a long time. I was actually thinking about this for you the other day. LOL

DH and I are always in the market for a GOOD breakfast/buffet on Thursday that doesn't stop serving at 10:00. But, don't know how many others would be interested.

I agree with the others that you need something to get attention to your business. Most people would not know you were there if it weren't for P.com. We have friends that live in Allatoona Bay and they had to drive around and search for you after I told them about ya. Just sayin.

GOOD LUCK~Hope you can find the magic combination to survive this troubled economy.

Ok guys...... YOU WANT IT SO YOU GOT IT!!!

Starting Wednesday the 9th Dixie will be open for Breakfast!!

I hope I don't regret this..... :)

Call for more info or check back with P.COM. I just wanted to start getting the word out there for you guys. :)

770 598 4386

Ok guys...... YOU WANT IT SO YOU GOT IT!!!

Starting Wednesday the 9th Dixie will be open for Breakfast!!

I hope I don't regret this..... :)

Call for more info or check back with P.COM. I just wanted to start getting the word out there for you guys. :)

770 598 4386

3 of us came by one day last week (Monday I think) between 12:10 to 12:20pm intending to eat lunch with you.

Either you were not open or the front was so dark it looked like you were closed.

If you are not open for lunch you might want to consider revising your operating hours on your P.com signature.

If you are open for lunch you might want to consider a big "OPEN" lighted sign in the front window. Also you might want to park several cars out front. We normally count cars to sway us to consider if a new place is a good place to eat. On up Cedarcrest there are 2 eating places in the same little shopping center. We eat at the one with the most cars figuring local folks know where the best food is served.

Yay!! I'll be open at 8 Guys. Hopefully it will be earlier in the future but for now 8 is all I can swing. IT WILL NOT BE BUFFET STYLE but will absolutely be fantastic!!! Here are a few things off the new Weekday Breakfast Menu just to wet your whistle.... :)

Baked Apple Butter French Toast. $5

NY Strip w/ Eggs n Roasted Potatoes. $8

3 Biscuits N Sausage Gravy. $4

Stuffed Peanut Butter French Toast. $5

Omelettes...

Smoked Bacon....

The list goes on and on!!

Breakfast at 8 am

770 598 4386