Paulding.com

Business Owners: Is this weather costing you money?

No matter how big or small your office is you could probably benefit by giving your employees the ability to work remotely.

Give me a call to find out how amazingly cheap it is to get 1 or 1000 employees setup with remote access. No monthly fees, no software costs, no tricks. Just reliable VPN connectivity to let you and all of your employees connect into the office so they can work on days like today!

As an example, an office with 5 employees could be setup with remote access for a one time fee of only $300 and NO monthly fees like most other services. It would take less than 1 day of use for it to pay for itself.

Call today so we can have you all setup before the next storm hits.

No matter how big or small your office is you could probably benefit by giving your employees the ability to work remotely.

Give me a call to find out how amazingly cheap it is to get 1 or 1000 employees setup with remote access. No monthly fees, no software costs, no tricks. Just reliable VPN connectivity to let you and all of your employees connect into the office so they can work on days like today!

As an example, an office with 5 employees could be setup with remote access for a one time fee of only $300 and NO monthly fees like most other services. It would take less than 1 day of use for it to pay for itself.

Shut your mouth.

• Like 1

Some of my clients have remote access to their office, and they've been working from home, this week, due to the weather.

Given the nature of what they do, it's been a very wise investment for them, that has paid off.

Not to change the subject, I work from home with what I do -- haven't missed a beat.

In this day / time, a lot of companies would benefit if they would allow their staff to work from home -- a.k.a. telecommute. It would help reduce traffic, and from what I've seen, increase productivity, and quality of life.

While this isn't possible for some companies, employees, etc., i.e., medical,retail, warehousing, and such, those that are able to do this, I would recommend it!!

Great advice! My home office is fully functional and thank goodness we didn't lose power so I was able to continue to get lots of work done. I can remotely log in to the servers of several of the firms I work for also which makes it very convenient. I can email my work to the firms I work for and all they have to do is print it and take it to court - works out great! Thank goodness for technology!

Great idea for people that can but if you are retail, we are just out of luck;o( I am on the way to the store just to hope someone is out and about on the way to somewhere they "need" to be. Retail is so up and down on a normal day so the weather is now just toying with us like a cat with a mouse.wacko.gif

I can work from anywhere that has an internet connection. However, I can't show houses in weather like this. That's the hard part. I can't even service listings, etc. If you can't drive in my business it's hard to make money. But you're so right. Companies that could do this, should.

Oh the storm has brought back memories of 25 employees and 2 buildings, AND snow/ice storms 2 weeks before the International Poultry Exposition.

Yes, if I still had the manufacturing business operational this week would have cost me a fortune. About half our people were salaried so they would have received their normal pay for not working.

AND, on top of it, the work would be piled up to get stuff finished for the IPE.

We would have to load out the trucks to haul the machinery to the show a week from tomorrow. We would have equipment going to the show to fill up 2500 square feet of exhibit space. The only good part of this would be virtually everything would be sold, so we would not have to bring it back after the show.

But to get everything finished, tested and cleaned up would mean we would be paying overtime to all the other shop workers to make up for the time they could not get to work this week, working till late at night and all weekend.

Ah, yes, the memories came flooding back, and I can sit back and smile knowing none of this effects me or my plans anymore. I arrive at the show, do my thing with the 4 or 5 companies I still work with that I sold my manufacturing rights to, and go my merry way back home when it is over. Being a workforce of 1 is much more pleasant.drinks.gif