Paulding.com

School time delay for tomorrow morning

I just received a message from Mr. Cliff Cole that he wanted passed along to our p.com community:

Due to the potential for hazardous road conditinos, school start times will be delayed by 2 hours on Thursday, 12/16, for all students and staff. Students should report to their bus stops or arrive at school 2 hours later than their normally scheduled times.

Please stay tuned to local news broadcasts or our district web site for any updates.

This may be a dumb question, but what does this do to the finals schedule? If they start the finals 2 hours later, will they take a lunch break in between the first final and the second? Or will they just work straight through both finals and then be released?

I just received a message from Mr. Cliff Cole that he wanted passed along to our p.com community:

Due to the potential for hazardous road conditinos, school start times will be delayed by 2 hours on Thursday, 12/16, for all students and staff. Students should report to their bus stops or arrive at school 2 hours later than their normally scheduled times.

Please stay tuned to local news broadcasts or our district web site for any updates.

Thank you Kim for taking the time to post on here.

Thank you for the information....My question didn't get answered in the other thread so I will ask here. What time is EPHS going to start since I don't know when school starts there. When I have to bring my kids early it's normally by 7:30 and also, the buses will be running by then unless the school does close since they closed a road tonight.

Thank you for the information....My question didn't get answered in the other thread so I will ask here. What time is EPHS going to start since I don't know when school starts there. When I have to bring my kids early it's normally by 7:30 and also, the buses will be running by then unless the school does close since they closed a road tonight.

EPHS will start two hours later just like all the other Paulding County Schools. Normal start time is 8:35 so therefore it would be 10:35 (must be in class seated). The buses will be running two hours later as well. No need for buses on the road any earlier than they would expect the kids to be out there waiting, hence the two hour delay for school starting.