Paulding.com

pubby, the caller place the call on two trucks in the driveway - that is it - no removing items from the home or anyone seen.

Two officers just had their time wasted.

I wouldn't be that hard on the neighbor. Things odd and different are odd and different and possibly suspicious.

I don't figure the neighbor will call again. I also suspect had there been a formal moving van taking things "IN" they might not have made the call.

pubby

pubby, the caller place the call on two trucks in the driveway - that is it - no removing items from the home or anyone seen.

Two officers just had their time wasted.

And how many homes were broken into during the day in the past month out there? I don't blame the neighbor for calling at all. Maybe they didn't hear that there were people in custody already.

While this house may have been vacant for quite a while and the appearance of two trucks in the driveway might catch one's eye, it just seems that someone would want to have a little more to warrant a 911 call reporting a buglary in progress. The caller reported that no one had been seen - just two trucks in the driveway must mean a buglary is in progress.

The caller reported that no one had been seen - just two trucks in the driveway must mean a buglary is in progress.

Hope no one in my neighborhood calls for this reason. We, and a lot of neighbors, use the vacant houses' driveways for overflow parking. Our HOA will not allow us to park in the streets anymore.

Might want to be careful on that one ... you might wake up to find vehicles have been towed.

Hope no one in my neighborhood calls for this reason. We, and a lot of neighbors, use the vacant houses' driveways for overflow parking. Our HOA will not allow us to park in the streets anymore.