Paulding.com

Does anybody think we'll have

I'm kind of leaning toward :nea: It took a long time for the primary results to come in, I'm thinking it will be wee hours of the morning before we know all the results from here. There are a lot more people voting this time than during the primary. ;) Statewide will probably take much longer.

It could take weeks for some of the Senate and House of Representatives results finalized with all the charges of voter problems already being reported. Wonder when if those Illinois servicemen's ballots will be counted???

I don't think we will know much before tomorrow, and some national races will probably be recounted. Heck, some local ones might be recounted. That's why everybody needs to get out there and vote.

Recounted and stolen. Remember Minnesota in the last election?

Recounted and stolen. Remember Minnesota in the last election?

I don't even want to think about it. The things some people will do to "win" an election are just mind numbing. The last thing I want is a repeat of the Florida fiasco where they can't even agree on what constitutes a vote. Hanging chads my arse.

Does anybody think that Paulding County will be done voting by tomorrow morning? What a disgrace going from 28 to 14 precincts. People are actually leaving the line and not voting. PC board of elections should be ashamed of themselves.

Not good. And that is putting it mildly.

Does anybody think that Paulding County will be done voting by tomorrow morning? What a disgrace going from 28 to 14 precincts. People are actually leaving the line and not voting. PC board of elections should be ashamed of themselves.

It is so bad that they did that. Why did they only have 10 machines at the locations? Do we own the others that were at the 14 shut down? If so, why not utilize them?

Brilliant, just Brilliant.