Paulding.com

COME ON IN AND TRY OUR ALL YOU CAN EAT BREAKFAST... ALL OF OUR FOOD IS FRESH AND COOKED TO ORDER

WE SERVE OMELETS, PANCAKES, WAFFLES, FRENCH TOAST, P-NUT BUTTER STUFFED FRENCH TOAST,

BACON, SAUSAGE, BISCUTS AND GRAVY, HOME FRIES, HOME MADE MUFFINS, FRIED EGGS

STARTING MONDAY WE WILL BE LAUNCHING OUR NEW MENU WITH MORE GREAT FOOD AND LOWER PRICES !!!

Sounds good, but your subject is a little unclear on the date and time. It says "All You Can Eat Breakfast 8-7 8-8"

Does that mean Saturday, Aug 7 from 8am to 8pm,

or Saturday Aug 7 and Sunday Aug 8?

Any other time of the year it probably would be clear, except for this weekend.

We will be stopping by one day soon. I have heard only great things about this place.

Also want to take the time to say thank you for being apart of our fund raiser for Lighthouse Food Pantry (Lady's Day of Leisure).

I think the price is $8.00 or $8.50. It is every Saturday and Sunday from whenever they open to about 1PM, I think. I don't know when they open, sorry.

Let me tell you about this place:

My husband and I heard about this place thru friends and went to try it out. We are so tired of the same resturants with the same things on the menu, but never knowing how they taste because the cook is different each time we go. We are now regular customers. Billy is the owner/chef. He is so friendly especially when he has time away from the kitchen. He will cook to order anything on his menu the way you want it and don't be afraid to ask him to cook something the way you want it. He will. We felt like family by the time we left there. Everything is fresh. If you order something and he says he it out of it it means that what he bought that day has been cooked and eaten. He does not freeze anything.

Some of his menu items we have tried:

Steaks - my husband was amazed at the size for the price. He has a rub he puts on them that is great.

Chicken -My first was the chicken and waffle. Yep chicken and waffle. I never heard of that. I put syrup on it and it was great.

Meatloaf - OMGosh how wonderful

Pulled Pork - wonderful

Chicken and Dumplins - also wonderful

Ham - awesome

Sides - wonderful (spicy black eyed peas, smashed potatoes, corn, green beans, tater salad,kettle chips, pasta salad, cheddar noodles and on and on and on.

We haven't done the breakfast buffet yet, but will this Saturday. We have gone in after the buffet and had breakfast. His french toast is awesome, home taters, grits, eggs etc are awesome.

His location to me is bad. He is in the shopping center behind the Kroger. There are not many open business there.

I can't wait to find out what his new menu items will be. He has told us about 2 stuffed chickens he is gonna try.

He is a local young man. He went to East Paulding. He has worked at many resturants in Atlanta. He wanted to bring his talent to his home town.

Try this place once and believe me you will go back over and over.

I eat the buffet every wednesday morning at our Networking meeting. I think its a great "simple" place to eat. Billy and crew is great and its truly a place to just hang out and eat simple, southern food. come try it out and remember that he is a local guy, not a Chain . We love it... And Thunder makes me jealous at his ordering of the Stuffed Toast with Peanut butter and banana's.