Paulding.com

Cupcake of the Month flavor is........

We thought long and hard about our cupcake of the month for August...and the big thing for August is the kids and teachers going BACK TO SCHOOL, so to celebrate we are having a

Back To School Cupcake

A PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY CUPCAKE - moist homemade peanut butter cupcake, filled with grape jam and topped with a delicious peanut butter icing. Then decorated with a shiny red apple! If you don't like jelly with your peanut butter, just ask, we'll leave it out of fill it with chocolate. If you like peanut butter, you are gonna LOVE these. I was told by a customer we made a cake for that it is the best cake she ever had! We should have them baked and ready tomorrow afternoon!

We thought long and hard about our cupcake of the month for August...and the big thing for August is the kids and teachers going BACK TO SCHOOL, so to celebrate we are having a

Back To School Cupcake

A PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY CUPCAKE - moist homemade peanut butter cupcake, filled with grape jam and topped with a delicious peanut butter icing. Then decorated with a shiny red apple! If you don't like jelly with your peanut butter, just ask, we'll leave it out of fill it with chocolate. If you like peanut butter, you are gonna LOVE these. I was told by a customer we made a cake for that it is the best cake she ever had! We should have them baked and ready tomorrow afternoon!

This reminds me of a show I saw on Food Network, I think it's called the Best Thing I Ever Ate, and someone showed square donuts dipped in a peanut butter glaze and then a raspberry filling was piped inside. They looked so good.

This reminds me of a show I saw on Food Network, I think it's called the Best Thing I Ever Ate, and someone showed square donuts dipped in a peanut butter glaze and then a raspberry filling was piped inside. They looked so good.

I love the Food Network! Wish I had seen that one.

I came in last Friday july 30th to buy a birthday cake for my wife at the last minute.It was great !!!

Can't wait till I'm down there again to stop in.

GREAT! Thanks for the feedback! We love hearing from our customers. Can't wait to see you again!

Yeah, I drive past there 2x a day during the school year......... :loosensbelt:

lol

I am so glad I don't. I would be so huge right now. I always run in for one thing. A loaf of bread and maybe a cupcake. $10-$12 later, I forgot the bread and have a box stuffed with goodies. lol

I did it. I went and got some of these. Along with a massive strawberry shortcake cupcake (omg I can't wait to eat it). I had one of the PB&Js and it is delish! I love it, and I think it's my new favorite. :)

I love it! Ya'll make us so happy. We LOVE coming up with new flavors and recipes. I think the new Back To School PBJ's are so cute with the little apple on top!I need to take a pic to post on here. Thanks for the GREAT Comments!