Paulding.com

Come in today and look for special deals and savings. ipods.....itouch.....phones.....gps....guitars...amps......movies......microwaves......never know what you might find! smile.gif

If this question has been asked before I am sorry...........But,

Is there any chance you will offer layaway for Christmas? :blush:

Come in today and look for special deals and savings. ipods.....itouch.....phones.....gps....guitars...amps......movies......microwaves......never know what you might find! smile.gif

Are your items new or used? I would love to get my 2 oldest daughters ipods for Christmas and it would be even better to support a local business!

My son has for sale a PSP in good working condition. It comes with a universal AC/DC adpator as well as a USB adaptor. The PSP has 2gb memory stick. The following games are included.

1. Tony Hawk's Project 8

2. Smack Down vs Raw 2009

3. Need For Speed Undercover

4. Spider-Man Web Of Shadows

5. Ratchet Clank (not in box)

Can you estimate what trade-in you would give for this? There is picture of all in original post. Thanks.

Are your items new or used? I would love to get my 2 oldest daughters ipods for Christmas and it would be even better to support a local business!

We have new and used.....anything used under goes a complete check out before we buy them. Right now we have 3-----8 gig ipods, they are all used. I also get in new mp3's of different brands.

My son has for sale a PSP in good working condition. It comes with a universal AC/DC adpator as well as a USB adaptor. The PSP has 2gb memory stick. The following games are included.

1. Tony Hawk's Project 8

2. Smack Down vs Raw 2009

3. Need For Speed Undercover

4. Spider-Man Web Of Shadows

5. Ratchet Clank (not in box)

Can you estimate what trade-in you would give for this? There is picture of all in original post. Thanks.

sending you a pm....smile.gif

It was great to meet you on Saturday. I have told everyone I know about your place. I am sorry it took me a few days to email you the pc. but here is some pics . Let me know if you may be interested.

I also have this Emerson stereo. It is a 3 disc , and tape deck system. Thanks, Kim