Paulding.com

How about a civil discussion on the 19th district race

So, did anyone else get the mailing with the giant picture of Paulette and Sarah Palin. Nice of her to suggest that she is endorsed by Palin, when it has never happened. As pissed as I am at Stout, I voted for him, again, this week. Paulette is delusional. She is really not all there.

I don't believe the mailer said she was endorsed by Palin. She met her and had her picture made with her when she worked at an event that Sarah Palin spoke at for special needs children a couple months ago. She definately is a fan of Sarah Palin and agrees with her on her political stance. A lot of the old guard in Paulding is scared to death of having a woman representing their county. Well guys, it's not going to be politics as usual if you get a woman in office. Paulette is not a "yes" man/woman. She stands up for what she believes in come hell or high water. You can take that bit of information to the bank folks.

The best candidate for this office is Will Avery, the democrat. Will is the first democrat I have voted for since 1976. You owe it to yourself to get in touch with Will and spend a few minutes talking to him. Very intelligent and able to carry on a conversation without feeling a need to tell you all about his religious beliefs. Talk to him and you will vote for him.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A state rep being for the Fair Tax is like a state rep discussing what our national policy with the Russians should be. It doesn't mean a thing because the state rep has zero influence on that. Talkin

Surepip,   Not sure your following the GOP like you say.   Your quote: The Old Guard in the Paulding GOP have stepped away from their elected roles within the party; and are actively campaignin

Believe what you want.   Jerry and some of the GOP Old Guard, and the RBMDs are very much hard at work to elect Braddock and Cochran. This is their, hopefully, Custer's Last Stand.   They are inde

Posted Images