Paulding.com

Jason Anavitarte flyer

Here are the two different flyers that were mailed out to post 4 constituents.

The first mailer clearly shows prejudice towards the Cedarcrest area which has Captions such as “VOTE TO GIVE OUR AREA A VOICE ON JULY 20TH!"

Another caption states "VOTE FOR OUR NEIGHBOR.REPUBLICAN JASON ANAVITARTE-OUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT"

The balance of the Cedarcrest flyer is pretty much self explanatory?

The flyer going to the rest of post 4 clearly gives the impression that the balance of post 4 has received all the representation through the years that was deserved with no mention about the other areas in post 4 being ignored by the County government.

Post 4 now is the time for new leadership that will represent all of the citizens in post 4 Please vote for David Barnett post 4 Commissioner

001-1.jpg

001.jpg

Both flyers say the existing BOC raised tax rates in 2008. That is, I believe, in error. The bond millage rate was raised in 2009, the County O&M has not been raised in a long time.

What is he talking about ?

Not sure why you felt the need to start a second thread on the very same topic :

Psst... it is called targeted advertising and does not even remotely

suggest nor imply that he favors one portion of post 4 over another.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm not sure he would favor one area over another, but I do know the East corridor gets a lot more voice than us low life Westsiders. I realize there are more people over there but when it takes 2 years to complete a repaving project (before the financial crisis), something is wrong. Does anyone else remember the horrible condition Hwy 101 was in for so long. Heck the bump you have to go over when crossing Pleasant Grove Road from Masonic Drive or Woodrow Kay Road is horrible. I assure you no one in the Cedarcrest are would tolerate that for very long.

Look at the Union and Yorkville ball fields, they are pitiful compared to those on the East side.

For too long we have had a commissioner that cared more about his neighbors and his neighborhood than anyone else, I think I really need to think long and hard about this.

I'm not sure he would favor one area over another, but I do know the East corridor gets a lot more voice than us low life Westsiders. I realize there are more people over there but when it takes 2 years to complete a repaving project (before the financial crisis), something is wrong. Does anyone else remember the horrible condition Hwy 101 was in for so long. Heck the bump you have to go over when crossing Pleasant Grove Road from Masonic Drive or Woodrow Kay Road is horrible. I assure you no one in the Cedarcrest are would tolerate that for very long.

Look at the Union and Yorkville ball fields, they are pitiful compared to those on the East side.

For too long we have had a commissioner that cared more about his neighbors and his neighborhood than anyone else, I think I really need to think long and hard about this.

You are way too smart to fall for this ruse, this is nothing

more than a desperate last minute smear with no substance.

I urge you to call the number on that flyer tonight and

I am sure he will be happy to discuss to your concerns.

(Ask the folks who drive Harmony Grove

about the infamous BUMP from hell...)

You are way too smart to fall for this ruse, this is nothing

more than a desperate last minute smear with no substance.

I urge you to call the number on that flyer tonight and

I am sure he will be happy to discuss to your concerns.

(Ask the folks who drive Harmony Grove

about the infamous BUMP from hell...)

No smear just the facts as jason mailed them out,I hope you are not saying that he did not mail out two different flyers?

Here are the two different flyers that were mailed out to post 4 constituents.

The first mailer clearly shows prejudice towards the Cedarcrest area which has Captions such as “VOTE TO GIVE OUR AREA A VOICE ON JULY 20TH!"

Another caption states "VOTE FOR OUR NEIGHBOR.REPUBLICAN JASON ANAVITARTE-OUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT"

The balance of the Cedarcrest flyer is pretty much self explanatory?

The flyer going to the rest of post 4 clearly gives the impression that the balance of post 4 has received all the representation through the years that was deserved with no mention about the other areas in post 4 being ignored by the County government.

Post 4 now is the time for new leadership that will represent all of the citizens in post 4 Please vote for David Barnett post 4 Commissioner

001-1.jpg

001.jpg

I believe this is the biggest screw up that a candidate has ever made,How can he single out a neighborhood that he lives in for special consideration, I knew he was doing it in a whisper campaign, But really to put it in writing and mail out two different flyers, He should of been smarter than that :huh: =@

I live in North Paulding and I got the second flyer that doesn't mention Cedarcrest.

I believe only Seven Hills and Bentwater got the Cedarcrest flyer?

Us low lifes in Hulsey Town do not even get a campaign sign. Of course it does not matter to me after reading his connections to the GAELO and the domestic partenership deal I could never vote for a person who supports amenesty for the illegal immigriants :angry:

• Like 1

Will somebody show me ONE SINGLE TIME that Jason has said that he supported amnesty for illegals? Show me. You can't.

He was an elected member of GALEO who supported amenedty for illegals