Paulding.com

1st Annual City of Dallas Summer Fest @ Sara Babb Park

We are looking for vendors and business owners to participate in our 1st Annual City of Dallas Summerfest. This event will be held August 1st 2010 from 12-8pm at Sara Babb Park. We are hosting this event to help bring the community together and host a funfilled event for all ages. We will be offering 12'x12' spaces for $25.00 for vendors and we will give business owners an oppurtunity to reserve a 12'x6' space for $15 for advertisment if they wish. Carnival promotions will be out with inflatables and 94.9 The Bull is going to be a sponser. We are excited to be holding this event to "Bring the Community Together". Please pm me for further information and details. We will also be holding a food drive for Helping Hands and we will have registration for a red Cross Blood Drive that will be held on August 2nd at the park. We will also be having "Movie in the Park" night after the event. Thanks- Amber

Edited by gamudrider

Will you allow a food pantry to participate, rent a booth and the food drive is it going to other food pantries as well or just helping hands

Absolutely, we encourage every one from our community to be a part of this and if you just let me know your info then we can disperse some of the food to other pantries as well.

Thanks Amber

That sounds great, let me double check and make sure we are not already committed to something on that day before I get into something I can't fulfill. I will pm you with the info on the food pantry.

Thanks

Charlie

Edited by *Charlie*

Sending you a pm

Edited to add: Can you post info for persons not on p.com to request a booth? I am a member of West Georgia Crafts and I would like to get the info out to the other members. (via pm would be okay)

Thanks.

Please Email cityofdallassummerfest@gmail.com and i will email you the info.

Edited by gamudrider

1st Annual City of Dallas Summer Fest @ Sara Babb Park

We are looking for vendors and business owners to participate in our 1st Annual City of Dallas Summerfest. This event will be held August 1st 2010 from 12-8pm at Sara Babb Park. We are hosting this event to help raise money for our park. We will be offering 12'x12' spaces for $25.00 for vendors and we will give business owners an oppurtunity to reserve a 12'x6' space for $15 for advertisment if they wish. Carnival promotions will be out with inflatables and 94.9 The Bull is going to be a sponser. We are excited to be holding this event to "Bring the Community Together". Please pm me for further information and details. We will also be holding a food drive for Helping Hands and we will have registration for a red Cross Blood Drive that will be held on August 2nd at the park. Thanks- Amber

what is a pm?