Paulding.com

Secret to Politicians

Ok I am telling all,I have been in many campagns & the real good ones have a key factor. The women & there family that's right. Sorry Bill Heath :rolleyes: I am telling. His wife is a hard worker she was at the meeting giving out material,signs and support. Now I have seen this in several camps. Adam Gregory sorry dude I'm telling,his wife rocks,she goes to houses and door to door with a whole tribe of kids in tow. Now then comes Beverly she brings half the neighborhood with her,many women. I saw this in several camps,when you have that kind of support you will win. Women have become a dominate force take my main woman Sarah,her hubby is a great supporter. There is many more out there so the next time you see it just say I told you so :yahoo:

:blink: :wacko:

wow.

LOL I don't even know what to say to that :lol:

Maybe that you're pretty sure that animal is a reptilian :) but you didn't think that Heath was.

Of course the reptilian thing is a fantasy description world-view that, while it explains folks like Dick Cheney, fails as a religion or ideology because of its essential absurdity... and the above is nothing but a joking with Animal.

As far as his observation that the women behind the men are an important aspect of political success ... I think it is not always so, but it is true enough to be a valuable tool in analyzing the probable success of a politician. It is kind of like having the best offensive line in the league is worth 20 points a game even though not one of the linemen score a point.

pubby

Maybe that you're pretty sure that animal is a reptilian :) but you didn't think that Heath was.

Of course the reptilian thing is a fantasy description world-view that, while it explains folks like Dick Cheney, fails as a religion or ideology because of its essential absurdity... and the above is nothing but a joking with Animal.

As far as his observation that the women behind the men are an important aspect of political success ... I think it is not always so, but it is true enough to be a valuable tool in analyzing the probable success of a politician. It is kind of like having the best offensive line in the league is worth 20 points a game even though not one of the linemen score a point.

pubby

I knew he was joking with Animal. I just meant that I didn't know what to say about that world view, theory, philosophy, or whatever you want to call it.

I don't think it applies to anyone, let alone Dick Cheney.

It's just craziness. But, hey, we're all free to believe what we want to believe.

Edited by MrsB

I knew he was joking with Animal. I just meant that I didn't know what to say about that world view, theory, philosophy, or whatever you want to call it.

I don't think it applies to anyone, let alone Dick Cheney.

It's just craziness. But, hey, we're all free to believe what we want to believe.

I agree, however, that's Pubby, he can't resist a chance to demean....he's just :wacko: