Paulding.com

INSULATED CANSHAFT COOLER - NEW - REDUCED 07/15/10!

INSULATED CAN SHAFT COOLER. Holds 6 canned beverages.

* KEEPS DRINKS COLD

* CONVENIENT SHOULDER STRAP AND CLIP

* STURDY

* NEW WITH TAGS

$15.00$12.00 BELOW WHOLESALE: $10.00 EACH

I have these available for the following teams:

Georgia

FSU

Ohio State

Texas

New York Yankees

Boston Red Sox

I do not have photos for all the teams but I am posing some to give ya an idea how GREAT these look. DH and I were really pleased when these arrived as they are SUPER NICE!! A great and easy way to transport drinks to any event and show your team spirit at the same time. I have a limited supply so do not miss out!! TIA.[/size]

Boston Red Sox:

Bqo24yQBGkKGrHqEOKjMEuZ0yM3BLwUP6be.jpg

New York Yankees:

BoTcNl2kKGrHqIOKkIEuZqU7K8BLmBbiM8_.jpg

Texas Longhorns:

BoJ82lgBmkKGrHqYOKjgEtlwkLonuBLmoqC.jpg

LSU

I am sorry the only teams the vendor has available are the ones listed in the original post.

I want one, i've just got to wait for the weekend to see if I will have the money. It's tight right now :blush: Do you have alot of ga ones?

I understand about money being tight! I only have 6 for Georgia.

• 3 weeks later...

Have you got any pictures of any of them opened? and do you still have any FSU?

It doesn't actually "open" as it has a sturdy zipper the length of the shaft. Here is some specific info:

Can Shaft Cooler: It holds up to 6 cold cans of beverage in a heavy duty foam insulated vinyl shaft with Holographic Logo in vivid ink colors. It features a convenient and comfortable shoulder strap with the team name and a zipper than extends the length of the shaft. PERFECT for Tailgating, picnic or any summer event.

Yes, I have one FSU remaining.

Also, the only Boston Red Sox remaining and 2 UGA are PPU.

HOW DO YOU KEEP THEM COLD? DO YOU ADD ICE, ICE PAKS?

INTERESTED....

I am SOOOOOO sorry. I totally overlooked your question. You put them in the frig and get them good and cold and then the insulation of the can shaft will keep them at that temperature.

I am SOOOOOO sorry. I totally overlooked your question. You put them in the frig and get them good and cold and then the insulation of the can shaft will keep them at that temperature.

Not a problem, I am looking for some thing for my Bus, I need something that will keep things cold that will keep the ice from melting so quickly. It gets very hot, very quick on the bus. But thanks for the info.

• 1 month later...

I am selling the few of these I have remaining BELOW WHOLESALE COST for ONLY $10.00 EACH!!! This is a Great and Unheard of Deal!!! Do not miss this opportunity.

(It is never too early to pick up items for Christmas - it might be HOT now but the Holidays will be here before we know it. Don't wait - have one gift taken care of! ;) )