Paulding.com

We have added the Matrix high pressure bed to our salon. For those of you who tried our past HP, this is a hug step up!

More about the HP:

Thirty-three high-pressure UVA lamps for a uniform and simultaneous all-round effect over the whole body, without the user needing to turn over. With its emission in all directions and the tilting effect of the central tanning units, the Matrix L33 ensures all-round body tanning while cutting session times by 50%.

With a perfect blend of advanced design and technological solutions, the Matrix L33 offers absolutely uniform and complete tanning sessions. Comfort is enhanced by the solarium’s open styling, giving the extraordinary sensation of being quite simply surrounded by light.

Most tanners will have a base tan after their 3rd session and can maintain their tan with two to for visits per month!

post-19819-127298852961_thumb.jpg

post-19819-127298855651_thumb.jpg

I love this bed!! I couldn't beleive the difference !! WOW !!!

The bed really is amazing. Even I was blown away by the results when we first put it in!

Late last week I replaced some lamps and increased the output on some others so it is tanning a bit better now. Like all of our beds we want them to perform as best possible so expect even better results in the future.

We even added additional air conditioning on Saturday to help with the heat build up when the bed is run a lot. This will make it even more enjoyable!

Thanks!

This is an incredible bed. If you are concerned with spray tanning then this bed may be a good option. In three visits it can give you a golden tan that is 100% natural, no risk of turning orange and no embarrassing dark spots or flaking. Five visits in this bed are enough to keep you tan for the month for most people.

Stop by and see the bed for yourself. It is truly impressive and the results will blow your mind. Starting this week we will be selling single visits for Sunday use only for $5! This price is only good for Sunday visits and can not be used on any other day.

Thanks!

This is an incredible bed. If you are concerned with spray tanning then this bed may be a good option. In three visits it can give you a golden tan that is 100% natural, no risk of turning orange and no embarrassing dark spots or flaking. Five visits in this bed are enough to keep you tan for the month for most people.

Stop by and see the bed for yourself. It is truly impressive and the results will blow your mind. Starting this week we will be selling single visits for Sunday use only for $5! This price is only good for Sunday visits and can not be used on any other day.

Thanks!

SO Sunday I can come lay in it for $5!?!?!?!?