Paulding.com

Mother's bracelets, Nana bracelets for Mother's Day

Barely two weeks left - please contact quickly if you're interested... The bracelets are made with Swarovski crystals in the month of birth, finished with sterling silver. I also use Swarovski pearls for the "pearl girls" - as far as size goes... I can make a standard size bracelet, and remake it afterwards if you'd like a complete surprise. Here are some pictures of bracelets for others - Please pm me, or call 770-222-6678

braceletkaydance2.jpg

bracnamenoah2.jpg

This one was for my MIL - she just wanted birthstones (May & Sept)

clairebracelet3.jpg

Is there anyway at all you can do one with 5 kids names on it? I love these, but could never just pick one child's name to put on it and dont want 5 diffrent ones. LOL can you work this girl?

Is there anyway at all you can do one with 5 kids names on it? I love these, but could never just pick one child's name to put on it and dont want 5 diffrent ones. LOL can you work this girl?

I can work it baby... There are a few options... I can put more than one name on a bracelet, depending on how long the names are - I could put initials, or short nicknames... pm their names and we'll come up with something :wub:

I love these, you are awesome.

Can't wait to get my TROOP- YELLOW RIBBON bracelet.

HUGS

Will you be at Stars n Strikes tonight?

Honestly, it just depends on my cost of goods... the crystal bracelets start at $28. The name bracelets run a little more because of the cost of the sterling silver letters. But I work with all my customers to find the best option for the best price - I really like working with sterling and gold fill simply because it lasts. If you're making the "investment", you should get good quality. Silver plate is less expensive, but the silver will wear off. You've welcome to give me a jingle, or pm with your children's names and I can give you some ideas...

Those are so pretty... I wish my mom would wear jewelry I would get her one.

I know I L-O-V-E M-I-N-E The pictures do not do them justice.

Thank you Lady Raider - a bigger picture of her "Memory" bracelet...

braceletdad.jpg

You could do a 3 strand and have two boys names on two of them and then give that precious little girl a strand to herself. ;)

I have one that I've had for about 12 yrs with DD and DS names on it. I would like to do something with the DGD's and "NANA" maybe. I absolutely LOVE the bracelet you donated to the Concert for the Cure that I was fortunate enough to get. Actually DD got it for me and it was my Mother's Day gift last year. (Hard to believe that has been a year, huh?) But,I could start a new tradition and get a new bracelet from you every Mother's Day. ;)

Thank you Lady Raider - a bigger picture of her "Memory" bracelet...

braceletdad.jpg

HOW SWEET!!!!